>
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,593 of 1593
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Re: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Costco

My Mood
    Asleep

Re: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Quote Originally Posted by twobears View Post
    You know that I have always been on the fence when it came to Trump. I had a wait and see attitude. I am now quickly becoming a fan. What this man has accomplished in his short time in office is amazing. Brokering a peace deal with N.K.. getting rid of that horrible deal we had with Iran, wages are up, jobs are up and terrorist are on the run. He has nearly undone all of the damage that Obama caused. Still there are people that hate Trump. Why? Because he defeated crooked Hillary? Because he doesn't go around kissing gay people on the butt? Because he doesn't support grown men using the same restroom as little girls? Maybe its because he supports the police instead of rabble rousers or the fact that he actually calls our military people hero's instead of snubbing them the way the last president did. This guy has turned out to be the best president we have had since Reagan and he may even turn out to be better than Reagan. If you had told me Trump would have accomplished all these things when he was running for office I would have laughed at you. I am happy to say that I was very wrong about him.
    I agree with you 100% twobears!!!! And I don't care who the hell gets mad at me!! Its a disgrace the way people put him down and undermine him and ridicule him. He is our president, show some damn respect! He has done more since he became president than the past few presidents have done in all the years in office combined! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Lifetime Streaker

My Mood
    Asleep

My Mood
    Cheerful

Lifetime Streaker

it's getting crazy for sure twobears!

My Mood
    Asleep

Its getting disgusting and scary as hell. What kind of world are we living in?? I worry for my children and their children!!

Lifetime Streaker

My Mood
    Asleep

Crazy indeed!!

My Mood
    Cheerful

I seen that... Not saying I am okay with the kids being taken away from parents because I am not. On the other hand why are they bringing kids over the boarder knowing this is happening? I hope
    everything will work itself out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980

Thread Information