What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overwhelmed with the response

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
:proudI truely like the new site but am a little overwhelmed with the response to all the contests so many post to read. I would just like to commend the mod's for all their hard work when you think about it these ladies are made of gold:eek:........love duckey:eek:

str8lagger

Junior Streaker
I totally agree with you there Duckey I dont even know where to start still and Ive been on posting and looking around for a couple days now! I love the sites layout but man you all outdid yourselves this time :) AWESOME JOB!

:harlie

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Yes the girls work really hard-can you imagine how many entrants there would be if all states could still enter?
It sucks being in a banned state.

hugs

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks everyone we love these girls they work very hard for us and at times we get so busy we forget to show them we appreciate all they do:)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you Duckey and the mods will be very happy to hear how much you appreciate them. They truly do it for the members and do not get compensated nearly enough, it all comes from their heart!:cool:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everybody for your kind words they mean so much glad you guys are happy :proud:proud:proud

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Duckey and everyone.. members like you make this worthwhile