What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phantom of the Opera

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom of the Opera slot was recently released and is a new slot from the RTG Software. It is based on the Opera by the same name. The backdrop of the Phantom of the Opera slot makes you feel like you are sitting in an Opera Box at the Theatre. It is complete with Draping curtains and a beautiful chandelier hanging above the game.

The music playing in the background is of the Opera type but much more spooky! When a Letter appears on the first reel you can hear a woman singing a VERY high note. Some of the Symbols that you will come across while playing this slot are a rose, a mirror, music sheets, a woman, a letter and the Phantoms Mask.

The Phantom of the Opera Free Game feature is started when you get a Letter on the first reel and the Phantoms Mask on the fifth Reel. Five Free Games begin and during your free spins a Phantom could appear on each reel awarding you up to 3 extra games. During the Free Games all prizes are Tripled. The Free Game feature cannot be retriggered.

The Phantoms Mask Symbol Substitutes for all other Symbols except for the Scatter Letter. When the Mask appears in a winning combination, your prize award is doubled. If it is part of a winning combination during your Free Games, the prizes are 6X!

kerry42

Senior Streaker
hello i just played this game again and lost $10 in less than 10 mins then went onto free play put $5 in for fun play and got free spins won $62 so it can pay out just got to be lucky i was only spining at 20 a go i will have another go when i get some cash and next time im raising the stake

kerry good luck :slotdude:slotdude:slotdude