What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PIXIEW

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Just wanted to let all of you that have been worried about Pixie, to know that a member has heard from her and she is alive but wishes to maintain her privacy.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Just wanted to let all of you that have been worried about Pixie, to know that a member has heard from her and she is alive but wishes to maintain her privacy.

Glad to know she is okay, too bad she doesnt realize how much the people of the Streak genuinely cared for her. Oh well. :think:think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I know many were concerned and have every right to be upset over this news but we want this to be a drama free thread.. We will respect her privacy and let this drop.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:scaredsily55353I TRULEY DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO GET SUCH NASTY STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT ME HERE OR IN PRAYER ROOM!!! I LOVED ALL MY STREAK FAMILY AND NEVER SAID 1 HURTFUL THING TO ANYONE! I AM BACK HAVE BEEN FOR 6 DAYS TO BE EXACT AND I WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT ANY OF YOU I WAS IN A PRIVATE OUT OF STATE HOLESTIC ( I CANT SPELL THATS NEVER CHANGED ) TRYING ANY AND EVRYTHING FOR MY HEALTH NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS EVEN A CLUE ( NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY OR WHO THEY MIGHT HAVE SPOKEN TO ) WHAT I HAE BEEN THROUGH IN PAST 6 MONTHS BUT I WILL SAY THERE IS A FEW STREAKERS THAT SNOOPED A LIL TO DEEP AND CAUSED SOME HUGE UNFIXABLE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE I NEVER DREAMED OF SUCH A NIGHTMARE I TRULEY GUESS I AM SO DAMN TRUSTING I THGT WHAT I SAID HERE STAYED HERE AND WHAT A RUDE AWAKENING I HAD :stab :stab:stabTHOSE 3 STREAKERS KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AS FAR AS THE REST GOD I MISSED YOU AND THGT AND PRAYED 4 ALL OF YOU DAILY I WOULD LOVE TO EXPLAIN SO SO MUCH BUT I WILL NEVER POST AS MUCH OF MY LIFE ISSUES AGAIN AFTER WHAT I AM STEEL CLEANING UP AFTER FROM HERE! I DO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FROM MY HEART TO THE 97% OF THOSE PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS PLZ ALL I CAN SAY OR ASK IS DONT JUDGE OR BELIEVE 1 THING UNLESS YOU HEARD IT FROM "ME" I HAVE NEVER LIED TO MY STREAK FAMILY NOR MADE UP THINGS FOR PITTY AS 1 HAD POSTED TO THE STREAKERS THAT KNOW ME IN THE BEST PER PHONE ETC NO ME BETTER THEN THAT!!!!! r.i.pr.i.pI AM NOT A EVIL PERSON OR I WOULD SAY REVENGE IS GREAT BUT I DONT HURT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE....... I BELIEVE IN KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND THEN THERES THE PEALY GATES 1 MUST ANSWER TO IN THE END ! OK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH "THIS IS NOT HOW I LIKE TO POST NOR DOES IT FEEL GOOD DOING SO " :stressIS MY WORST ENEMY AT THIS POINT SO IVE GOT TO LET IT ROLL INTO THE GUTTER WHERE IT SHALL STAY! LOVE ALL MY "TRUE FRIENDS " U HAVE NO IDEA HOW IVE MISSED YOU blowhearts:urbestblowhearts
I know many were concerned and have every right to be upset over this news but we want this to be a drama free thread.. We will respect her privacy and let this drop.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry Pixie I do not remember ANY nasty anything being posted about you ever! We were all VERY concerned about you. I guess we should have just not cared. Anyway, nice to see you are okay, god bless and take care.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CAREY I :think EVERYONE TAKES THINS DIFFERENTLY AND I CANT HELP I TAKE EVERY THING TO HEART !:sorry JUST LIKE WHAT YOU POSTED I guess we should have just not cared.:sadlyTHAT JUST MADE ME CRY BIG TIME :redI DID NOT COME BACK TO MAKE MORE ENIMIES I CAME BACK CUZ YOU MEAN A LOT 2 ME AND SINCE I CANT FIND THE POSTS IN THE P.ROOM ANYMORE I CANT QUOTE WHAT WAS SAID AND I WONT AND DONT TYPE STHING IF ITS NOT THE RIGHT OR ENTIRE THING! I AM BEGINING TO REGRET MY HONESTY IN POSTING MY FEELINGS AND THE TRUTH I DONT WANT A CAT FIGHT I JUST WANT THINGS TO GO BACK THE WAY THEY WERE :thinkTHATS PROB. TO LATE OR SOMETHING ~ MY FEELINGS FOR ALL MY STREAK FAMILY HAVE NOT CHANGED BUT FOR A FEW AND THEY KNOW WHO THAY ARE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT MUCH BUT I DONT CARE SORRY TO SAY I CARE ABOUT MY REAL FRIENDS WHICH I HOPE I STILL HAVE :)HGMAYBE JUST 4GET WHAT I POSTED FOR NOT TO MANY ILL REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAERE I WAS COMING FROM W/O ME BEING ABLE TO FULLY EXPLAIN AND AT THIS TIME THAT IS IMPOSSABLE FOR ME TO DO I MIGHT DIG MY :coffin55887UNTILL I HAVE E.THING PUT BACK 2GETHER FROM BROKEN GLASS (METAPHORE) I AM NOT OUT FOR :vampire8373476JUST PLAIN HONEST :friends
Sorry Pixie I do not remember ANY nasty anything being posted about you ever! We were all VERY concerned about you. I guess we should have just not cared. Anyway, nice to see you are okay, god bless and take care.

tessa35

Lifetime Streaker
Pixiew, I'm so glad to hear that you are doing OK. I thought about you every time I logged into The Streak and would look to see if there was any news of you. So many of us were just concerned about you. Hope your feeling better soon. Take Care!!!

:)HG

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie,with over 5,000 members at StreakGaming you should feel very special knowing that so many of us thought about you and cared about you.

Sometimes when I am feeling down and sorry for myself I feel insignificant but than I pick myself up,slap a smile on my face and do my best to get on with my day.I have learned over the years not to take everthing to heart.It may sting at first but I get over it.

I am glad that you have come back and that you are ok.

:)HG

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Pixiew,

I am so sorry you feel your privacy was invaded. I started a thread, I think in April or May, asking about you. I was concerned because I hadn't seen you on the board and you hadn't posted for quite a while.

I guess it kinda snowballed.

Please know, we just all missed you and were concerned.

weesie

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I didn't see anything insulting in the prayer thread either .
I think when you see people every day and let everyone know that you are sick and then just disappear *poof* well how can you be suprised when people want to make sure you didn't DIE! I mean seriously !!! That's what people thought ! and now for everyone to be insulted in that thread that only cared well SCREWS THAT .
I think when you put your whole life out there and people know all your business then you shouldnt be suprised when they think they know you .
I can only say personally that I only checked your email once . It will never happen again .
I honestly have issues now beliving anything you say or post now ..but thats just me . Good luck

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
This is just a bunch of bullshit Pixie.. I agree totally with Silky.. how can you not think that people would try to find out what had happened to you after you kept posting how sick you were and how you had nobody? And then to make people feel guilty for caring. WTF!!! I can't imagine that ANY STREAKER HERE DID ANY DAMAGE. The damage was most likely already caused by your actions or lack of actions and now you just want to blame somebody else for the fallout.
I admit.. a friend of yours from here gave me your real name and I searched every funeral home, obituary etc within a 50 mile radius of where you live looking for your name. I searched facebook trying to find you to see if you had posted NOT once did I contact anybody outside of the Streak about you. I even told the person that they could have the police do a welfare check on you to see if you were alright or if something had happened to you.. (NOT CHECK TO SEE IF YOU WERE ON WELFARE).. That's nobody's business.
But when you come here and continually post of how sick you are and how you almost die on a daily basis... or have your " nurse" post for you when you are too sick to do it yourself., you have NO RIGHT whatsoever to come here after disappearing for 6 months and chastise anyone who was concerned and wanted to know if you were DEAD OR ALIVE.
Besides if you went to an out of state holistic place, I see no reason whatsoever why you couldn't have at least posted that, emailed someone or called the Streak friends that you talk on the phone with BEFORE YOU WENT.
That way at least everyone would have known where you were at instead of worrying for 6 months that you had DIED.
Again the whole thing reeks of BULLSHIT.. but like Silky that's just me and my opinion.

Last edited:

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I would be grateful that people cared enough to check on me if I was missing. When my hubby was in the hospital he was a member of the streak family. I don't have alot of people around me to talk to, so I went right to the streak and posted about him and they were so wonderful to me and they even sent him flowers when he was in the hospital. They made me feel like I wasn't so alone. He has given up playing online except for occasionally now but he still asks me what is going on with eveyone here. How anyone could get mad about these wonderful people caring is beyond me.

All I can say is that I am so grateful for you all.

:)HG:)HG:)HG

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
This is not directed to anyone in particular, so take it for what it is worth.

I am a very sick person. I won't bore you with all the details; I'm sure you all have problems, too.

One of the reasons I continue to (lurk most of the time) come here is because I feel like people care about me here. Like Michelle said, it's so hard to deal with illness alone; whether it be you or a loved one. I remember when Phil was sick. I prayed for him and posted to Michelle. I just got a message the other day that JudyB had posted on my wall. (Thank you Judy...I haven't quite figured out how to use facebook yet.) When I feel down; I come back and look at old threads and see what great on-line friends I have. This makes me feel better.

Streak members are very rarely people who set out to purposely hurt others. I truely believe that. But I must say that I had wondered if Pixie had died. Seemed like she just disappeared. To come back in such an inflammatory way seems quite rude to me. And really, how much of a mess could someone make trying to contact you? Bit of overdramatization in my opinion. But enough about that. I'm not here to cast judgement on anyone.

I am here to tell you that with the exception of my 2 best buddies at the Hodge; I have never felt like any board has ever cared about me more than the Streak. To all the others I was a person they could count on for deposits. PERIOD! Even though I can't deposit anymore; the Streak Ladies and members have still treated me the same as they always did. With kindness, love and understanding. And that my friends, is why I only come here and to the Hodge. Eff everyone else...they don't care about me and I don't care about them!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hey MP!!!!!! There you are, was getting worried about you hon. So glad to see you out and about. You are a big part of this family and we all care about you a lot (and worry about you too!) Email anytime at [email protected]. Love to hear from you :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am here to tell you that with the exception of my 2 best buddies at the Hodge; I have never felt like any board has ever cared about me more than the Streak. To all the others I was a person they could count on for deposits. PERIOD! Even though I can't deposit anymore; the Streak Ladies and members have still treated me the same as they always did. With kindness, love and understanding. And that my friends, is why I only come here and to the Hodge. Eff everyone else...they don't care about me and I don't care about them!

Thank you so much Motel, that was so nice of you to say. we DO care!! :)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
MP, it is so good to see you! Phil said hello and he sends great big hugs your way! Me too!

:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:vampire8373476OMG I AM SORRY!!! :)HGI CAME ON AND VENTED!!! I HAVE A LAWYER AT THIS POINT SO AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO SPILL THE BEANS I CANT!!! I KEEP READING ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT ME iataz, This is just a bunch of bullshit Pixie.. And then to make people feel guilty for caring. WTF!!! I can't imagine that ANY STREAKER HERE DID ANY DAMAGE. The damage was most likely already caused by your actions or lack of actions and now you just want to blame somebody else for the fallout. And then to make people feel guilty for caring. WTF!!! I can't imagine that ANY STREAKER HERE DID ANY DAMAGE. The damage was most likely already caused by your actions or lack of actions and now you just want to blame somebody else for the fallout. :sadly:sadly THIS IS CRUSHING ME GOD AS MY WITNESS ITS THE POSTS LIKE THIS THAT ARE MAKING ME FEEL I AM NO LONGER WANTED HERE!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT ANYONE'S DAMN PITTY :nono:nono I AM GOING TO SAY AS MUCH ALLOWED, THERE IS A STREAKER OR 2 THAT WENT WAY PAST THE BOUDRIES . MY CHILD AND OTHERS DID NOTKNOW I WAS AS ACTIVE HERE AS I WAS AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT AND PLENTY MORE~ PICS OF SOME POSTS I DID ON WINNINGS ETC.. WERE EVEN GAVE TO THEM, THIS HAS CAUSED SO MUCH GRIEF I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL TRULEY HAVE THE RELATIONSHIP I HAD BEFORE! THATS THE MINOR ISSUES THE FEW STREAKERS CAUSED THERE IS SO MUCH MORE IT WAS A HUGE INVASION OF PRIVACY IN EVERY SHAPE OF FORM , I HAD NO NURSE WE HAD TO STOP THAT WHEN I LEFT OUT OF STATE AND I SHUT POWER,INTERNET,PHONE ETC OFF MYSELF FOR NO ONE HERE THAT ENTIRE TIME SO WHY PAY AND I KNEW I WOULD BE COMING BACK TO YET ANOTHER NEW ADDRESS! :stressIVE NEVER BEEN SO STRESSED JUST OVER WHAT STREAKERS ARE THINKING OF ME SO I AM LAYING IT OUT ON LINE!!! I LOVED ALL MY STREAK FAMILY AND STILL DO 98% , 1st I HAVE NEVER LIED TO ANY OF YOU /I BELIEVE WHAT YOU
LIE ABOUT COMES FULL CIRCLE. 2ND I WAS HAPPY TO KNOW SO MANY CARED AND WISH I HAD A WAY I COULD GET MESSAGE TO YOU WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED!!!! I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL KEEP THE LAWYER CASE FOR THE STRESS FROM THAT IS KILLING ME AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET A FEW PEOPLE TAKE MY LIFE WHEN IVE FOUGHT 10 DISEASES SO LONGAND HARD , FACT I HAVE A WINNING CASE!!! :think HONESTLY THINK MY REAL :friends NOW I DID NOT HOLD BACK FROM THEM , I DID NOT/DONT LIE TO YOU AND IATAZ I HAVE ALWAYS THGT THE HIGHEST OF YOU AND YOU SAY Again the whole thing reeks of BULLSHIT.. I AM SORRY YOU OR ANY OTHERS FEEL THIS WAY I FEEL LIKE I WAS SMACKED DOWN :beye4 U ALL KNOW I TAKE EVERY THING TO HEART!!! AND MAYBE I CAME OFF TH HARD AT FIRST OR :frozenSOUNDING 4 THAT I AM VERY VERY SORRY,JUST AFTER THE 6 MONTHS OF HELL I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO BE BLIN SIDED WHEN I RETURNED SO I CAME OUT SWINGING 4 NOTHING OR NOBODY WILL GO AFTER ME WITHOUT ME :boxer FOR MYSELF!!!! THATS ALL I AM AT LIBERTY TO SAY AND FOR MY TRUE FRIENDS I HOPE U UNDERSTAND I JUST SPENT ALL THIS TIME STATING THE FACTS FROM THERE I CANT CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS RATHER U BELIEVE ME OR NOT THATS ALL UP TO YOU I CANT LOSE SLEEP OVER IT I JUST NEEDED TO COME ON AND CLARIFY !!! DID I OPEN UP ANOTHER CAN OF ENEMY WORMS :yikes I SURE AS HELL HOPE NOT!!! I AM THE KIND OF PERSON ( WHICH U SHOULD THINK AND U WOULD KNOW ) IF YOU DONT WANT ME AS YOUR FRIEND PLZ JUST BE HONEST I WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS IF YOU WANT ME TO GO VOTE ME OFF AND I WILL RESPECT YOUR WISHES AS I ALWAYS HAVE :thank youFOR READING :clap
AND IATAZ :)HG:)HG:)HG

Status
Not open for further replies.