What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help Us Wish Vixen A Happy Birthday!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIXEN!

Here's wishing you all the joy and happiness you deserve on your special day.
We all hope that you have a wonderful day and do some
thing for yourself to make you happy.
We don't know what we would do without you!

Happy Birthday from the Staff!

CareyG, dani3839, judyb57, ashtok119 and sorcer3ss

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Happy Birthday Vixen. You are such a big part of my life after all these years. You have always been there for me
even when times were strained between us. I know that you are happier right now then you have been for a long
time and you so deserve it. If I could guarantee you would always stay this happy I would do it. Since there are no
guarantees in life I will just wish you the best birthday ever.

Last edited:

alexander

Junior Streaker
Happy Birthday, Vixen ! ! !
May you have many blessed birthdays to come ! ! !
As for my gifts, hugs and kisses ! ! !

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That was very well said Judy, and much better than I could have said it. Hope you have a wonderful day and share it with the special people in your life.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Happy birthday to my business partner but most importantly my best friend! I wish we didn't live so far apart and that we could see each other more but just know that the times we do get to see each other I cherish and they are memories that will last a lifetime. I hope you get everything you wish for on this birthday because you deserve nothing but pure happiness. What comes around always goes around darling, so you have some really good stuff coming your way I just know it! I love you! KS:)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Awe thank you all for the wonderful wishes.. I had a fantastic day filled with beautiful flowers from my bestie CareyG, calls from all my kids etc
Life is grand!!:PD

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
If I could guarantee you would always stay this happy I would do it
I wish that could be true Judy.. Thanks for your sweet thoughts and words!! Love you too!

Carey if we lived near each other I fear we would be in rehab together... :bravo