What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

crystal8323

Lifetime Streaker
Please pray for me and my family. My grandmother passed away a little over 2 months ago and just last Friday my mother passed away. I am completely lost right now, I feel so alone. I have my kids and husband but other than that I had a very small family. I need prayers to keep me going. I don't know what I am going to do. Please keep me and my family in your prayers:(

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Crystal: I have you and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers, remember you ar not alone we are all here for you, I am so sorry for your lose, please if you need to talk just pm me and I will be more then happy to chat and listen, I understand how you feel honestly. Remember you have us:cloudGod Bless

pevangel

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh no, I am so sorry for your losses crystal. Please seek some kind of support group in your area if there is one. You are still grieving for your grandmother and now this, how horrible for you. Let the family you have left help you through this grief hon. :)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sorry to hear your news crystal, that is awful to lose 2 of your loved ones within such a short amount of time. Will keep you and your family in my prayers, I was an only child so I know how you are feeling.

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry for your losses. I know how you feel, all I have is my hubby, kids and mother. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We are all here for you if you need us.

:)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry for your losses. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you if you need us.

:)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss Crystal. How horrible to lose 2 family members within 2 months of each other. And your mom no less!! My heart goes to you because I have a small family as well and would be totally lost if something happened to my mom. I have you in my thoughts and prayers hon.:)HG

branandvanmom

Senior Streaker
R.I.P Lynda Kay Dean My
sister in law Lynda has passed away unexpectedly at the young age of 34
leaving behind 4 children ages 9, 12, 15 & 16. Their dad is in prison. We really need your help to raise money for funeral costs. An account has been set up at Bank of America Account #04724-20139. Please help if you can, even $5 will make a difference.

judyb57

Super Moderator
How horrible. Those poor kids. I am so sorry for your loss and of course my prayers go out to the children and your whole family.

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Oh my gosh..I am so sorry Crystal ...what alot to bare in such a short time .
You will be in my thoughts and prayers hun . Come back and talk as much as you need to . Hugs

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Stay tough and know you have us always here with you!! Things will get better in time, I know that everyone says that but it really is true. :)HG

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Praying for you and your family Crystal. That is just terrible.