What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers For Orlando

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
How horrific!! These sick bastards need to be stopped!!!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
such a horrible thing!! keep them all in my thoughts and prayers

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I just don't understand the hate... I am at a complete loss for words!! We need to bring the hmmr on those pricks!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
We need to stop letting them into this country. Sorry not sorry!!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what the answer is, BUT, something needs to change for sure!!

Riffle

Pro Streaker
I do not post on social media about my thoughts regarding these kinds of things....but here....everyone knows my trash mouth and my attitude so here it goes.....

I am so absolutely disgusted. First - how many times have we heard "gay" bar.....who gives a flying f*&* if it was gay or straight....it was a BAR PERIOD.

Here is part of the statement from the father: "If there was good security this would have not happened," he said. "They would have destroyed him and the world would be in peace. Why didn’t they provide security? I wish the action from the police department was faster."

Seriously asswipe? Again, why the f*&* would they need more security than normal......do you think they all expected to die? When your child kills 50 people with an assault weapon.....it does not matter how much security is there......I literally almost vomited when I read that!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its disgusting Steph, I agree with you 100%!! Ignorant idiots!! huhhwtff

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I hadn't heard that stuff I haven't been well and missed everything but the bare details. U are right that's just ridiculous about what sort of bar it was. I just felt sick when I heard the news all those poor people and their families and friends. It affects hundreds of people