What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUEST FOR BEER

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
QUEST FOR BEER

Viking refers to a member of the Norse (Scandinavian) seafaring traders, warriors and pirates who raided and colonized wide areas of Europe from the late 8th to the 11th century. These Norsemen used their famed longships to travel as far east as Constantinople and the Volga River in Russia, and as far west as Newfoundland. This period of Viking expansion is commonly referred to as the Viking Age of Scandinavian History. While once thought to be part of the "barbaric North", with traditionally accepted ideas of Viking culture remaining in popular culture even today, the historical image of the Vikings has evolved somewhat to show the Vikings as sophisticated, technologically advanced peoples, proficient sailors, traders, ship and town builders.

Quest for Beer is one of the newest Microgaming Slots just released. Quest for Beer takes you on a Viking Quest, A Quest for Beer! This is a 25 - line, 5 - reel slot that will take you back to the good times the Vikings had in between their adventures. Some of the symbols you will find while playing this slot are:
Animated Beer Tankards, Animated Beer Wenches, Vikings, Viking Helmets, Viking Ships and cards depicted by A's through 9.

The Beer Tankard symbol is Wild and substitutes for any other symbol except the Scatter Symbol. When used in a winning combination your prize is doubled. When you get Beer Tankards anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4 at the same time 10 Free Spins will be awarded. During your Free Spins all prizes are doubled and Free Spins can be retriggered.

The Scatter Symbol is represented by the Beer Wench. Getting three or more Beer Wenches anywhere on the reels will take you to the Axe Throwing Bonus Round. You are given three axes to throw at any of the five beer kegs shown. The axe then breaks the keg and fills the Beer Tankard below it. You are awarded coins for the beer. The Bonus Round ends when you have thrown all the axes or when you hit a keg with no beer in it. The Bonus Round can be triggered during the Free Spin Feature.

Villento Las Vegas

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
I Put this game to the test. Its was pretty stingy at first and then started giveing me bouns babes fairly often and was avrageing 100.00 when I could get 3 beers without spider. Then it got pretty tough again at 5.00 a spin 1 cent and 20 coins For me It was go back to it and try when I built some extra cash cause that beer was getting expensive >>>LOL

PS. I did do better at 10 coins = 2.50 a spin.......craps