What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quick cheap and very easy chicken dinner

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
we all can use easy cheap and quick dinners.here is one that i have made many times before and family just loves it.in a bowl put 1 can mushroom soup,stir til its creamy,add 1 packet chicken gravy again stir til soup and gravy are mixed well and smooth.add 2 cups water add it slowly and mix it well til its very creamy.add 1 table spoon of butter.1 handful of parsely.add 6 or however many you want of skinless chicken tenderloins.put in a roster and cover cook at 350 degrees for 2 hours make sure to keep checking and if you need to add small amounts of water.this chicken makes its own gravy.add side dish of favorite veggie mashed potatos and garden salad and there you go.enjoy.hug's alea

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
That sounds really really good Alea and simple too! Think I may try it tonight, was just sitting here thinking what I would make tonight.:cool:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
let me know if you like it carey.i have developed quite a few cheap and easy dinners.i come from poor people just like alot of us do my mom was a depression baby.so we learned to make do with what we could afforad.when this starts cooking in oven the smell is just so good and it taste even better.hug's alea

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hey Alea, we think along the same lines hon. I just made something almost like this last night and served it over rice!!! YUMMY!!! :eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
thats so cool judy,i made this dish for a friends wedding she was on a very tight budget.she has 300 people coming so i made this with a side of mashed potatoes,we used three types of veggies they could choose from and a garden salad.everybody loved it it only cost her 750 dollars for the whole meal.they gave me a bonus for saving them so much money and til this day she calls and ask for other quick and cheap meals.they are saving money for new furiture in there new home.hug's alea

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
You should write a recipe book...all the recipes you got.

yum yum I will be trying this recipe soon I gotta omit the mushroom though lol but this is easy as 1 2 3

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
dang that sounds yummy!! Thank you Alea hon. I am going to try this too. can i put this in a plain deep pan and cover with foil? Thanks again!:eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
you sure can red darlin.let me know what you think of it.i love it when i get alot of people here this is what i make and i never have leftovers lol.hug's alea

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
I love recipes made with cream soups. My mom would get round steak brown it with garlic and onions put in oven proof dish put mushroom soup mixed with a 1/2 can of water put in oven for 2hours on 350. Its a cheap cut of meat and it would come out so tender. Alea I had never heard it mixed with a packet of gravy i need to try it that way.