What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Jackpot At iNetBet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
I was playing Rain Dance at iNetBet the other day and hit the random jackpot for $3475!!

I also got 5 wilds a couple of times too but didn't get pictures. Here is a picture at the end of the 100 free spins with like
5 or 6 respins

I ended up cashing out $5000.

iNetBet

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Fantastic win Judy, congrats. I got the 5 wilds on that for the first time the other day and I play that game fairly often.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I got 5 wilds twice the day before too but kept playing. About the time I was ready to kick myself I got the random!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah you hate yourself when you give it back to them, is that your first random Judy?

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone. I am wishing a jackpot for all of you now :fairy
LOVE THE BACK DROP @ STREAK JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT :bravo CONGRATS JUDY I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU

AND AS CAREY SAYS PLEASE WISH HARD "REALLY HARD" I THINK MY CHANCES AE BETTER BEING IN MY :rise BEFORE I HIT A RANDOM OR FOR HITTING ANYTHING CASHABLE :scaredsily55353

Last edited: