What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready for a good laugh???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
I posted this at my board, but alas, no visitors to read the damn thing so i thought, maybe i could share with you! lollll

read on

We got a new puppy a couple of months ago....a "boxer"...we knew the mom was a boxer, but did not know what the dad was. So, a couple of months have gone by now, and "Buster" is 7 months old and weighs about 75lbs...lol...he is friggin huge...well come to find out his dad was a "bullmastif" lolllll...oh boy, we are in trouble, i knew he shit like a horse but damn!!!

anyway...to continue my story. Buster has a bad habit of jumping on everyone, he is very excitable, and loves to get on people, and we are trying to train him that, that is a no no...well, the other day, my husband took out buster to go pee pee....he put on his jacket, and went outside,....a little bit later, the door opens and my husband is standing there with ..his coat on, and his shirt, and his undies??? i looked at him and thought, damn did he forget to put on his pants????? lollll

well, buster, in all his glory, started jumping on my hubby while outside, and pulled down his sweatpants!! lolll...i laughed sooo hard and cried....well....my husband has laughed last....this morning, i am in my pj;s...and i am in the kitchen with my oldest son who is 25...and here comes buster, he is hungry, so i bend over to pick up his food dish, and BAMMMM....of come my pj pants...and i have no undies on!!!! lollll...my son started yelling.."my eyes, my eyes...im blind!!! lolllll

it was soooo embarrising...my son is scared for life!! lollllll

god damn dog!

lolll

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Only you giggles only giggles i almost fell off my chair and spit out my soda I laughed so hard my husband from the other room said whats so funny and I said you just wouldnt understland LOL

catman

Junior Streaker
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hahahaha!! Your poor son!!! Thanks for the laugh Giggs!:laugh:laugh:laugh

luckyb6

Junior Streaker
awesome story laughed so hard I almost cried .....hope to see a pic of your puppy!!!
:laugh:laugh:laugh

luckyb6

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
I'll post a pic of the damn dog, lol...once i get him to sit still long enough to take a pic! lollll

i could post a pic of my sons face that morning? lollllllllllllllllllll

glad i made some laugh, thats what life is all about.:laugh

Last edited by a moderator: