What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME....................

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hey Streakers, I want to know how you came up with your forum name? Is your story as boring and unoriginal as mine? (My first name, last initial and year I was born) or do you have a a funny story about yours? maybe it is a sad story, doesn't matter we want to know.

If you have a boring forum name and had time to think of one, what do you think you would choose now?

Last edited:

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Well i guess mine is boring also. pevangel is my first initial and part of my last name :laugh. Sorry:val3

pevangel:vhar:hpyvalstreakrockssss

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Mine is boring. The 3 intials (first,middle and last)of my name and my birthyear.:neked

Last edited:

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
My forum name nikkidog, comes from our mixed lab, shepard , huskey that we were so lucky to have for 14 years. Her name was Nikki and she was the best dog you can ask for. She would always sit right next to me by the computer. She has since passed, but I keep her picture on my computer desk,so she is still always with me. So here we are at Streak , me and my nikkidog.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
lou← first name free← i get people out of jail {bailbondsman} kc← where i live {kansas city} = loufreekc :thumbsup

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Hmm. If I could change my forum name it might be paininthecas :)

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I think this was a couple of years ago, but I'll tell again..

My great grandparents are from Ireland, my greatgrandfather helped build the Titanic, my greatgrandmother and him were suppose to travel across with her for no fair, he was going to be one of the coalers down below, but my greatgrandmother gave birth to my grandmother on April 8, 1912 so they could not go, back then women were on bedrest for 2 weeks after giving birth. They named her Kandace which is who I'm named after. After the Titanic sank my greatgrandmother would not get on another ship until 7 years later when they immegrated to elise island. I would have put Titanic41212 but it was taken and to this day i have not seen that name on here ughhh lol,,,, and that's my name now Titanic71212

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Judy this is fun! thanks for the idea... I've never ever been clever about this sort of thing, I see all your wonderful aliases here and in tourneys and there I am , plain old labell... which is lopped off of my email address ;) wish I had a better one...

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Mine is boring, Carey is a nickname an old friend of mine called me when we were teens. My real name is Carolyn. GG22

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Boring here too!

My first name is Louise......... I wouldn't wish that name on my worst enemy! I hate it..

But, over the years, I have been called weesie many, many, MANY times!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Mine is boring, Carey is a nickname an old friend of mine called me when we were teens. My real name is Carolyn. GG22

I know, but I will never be able to call you anything but Carey for the rest of your life. To me you are Carey!! :)HG

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Mine's a no brainer. I got stuck with the Xtra zz's when I (don't yell at me Carey) forgot my staff password at another board I moded at.

I use Ms.Guided at some tourny's

2much2fast at some

And if you play Poker at Bodog I'm CATuffy << (btw is the name of a record c.d.) And tooo long a story for even me to post!! :hit

Oh and
CADreamin at gg!~ You can take the girl to cyberspace, but her hearts in L.A.!

XOXOX
Liz

Last edited:

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
Wow... it's been a long time since I even thought about this! My dad always told any guy who was taking me out on a date to be careful because they were traveling with "precious cargo" ........ then my heart was broken, really bad by someone who I honestly thought would "never" hurt me., (after all we had been together for 12 years!!!) I think "precious cargo" was taken)
I chose "precious woman" so that every time I saw it I would remind myself that I was indeed "precious" (corny.. I know!!)

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi ya precious bitter-sweet story!!!

My MoM used to say to me be safe, you're traveling with precious cargo :)HG

XoXoX

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I think this was a couple of years ago, but I'll tell again..

My great grandparents are from Ireland,l,,,, and that's my name now Titanic71212

Wow that is some story isn't it, how lucky your great grandparents were.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I always used AJForever, AJ being my initials and it graduated to AJForever after I kept having to set up another ICQ account as I was being hacked at the time. Anyway I used it on MIRC and got into a fight with someone (hard to believe isn't it) and they put my nickname onto a bot so that I couldn't use it, and I couldn't think of anything else to use and someone came up with the name sorcer3ss and I have stuck with that ever since.

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Mouche means little fly in French and it's a nick-name of a female character in a book that I read as a girl. In my case: a bit of slightly overweight little fly, but okay. GG22

12 is my birthday (in July).