What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SECRET GARDEN

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

The newest Rival Gaming Video Slot is Secret Garden. It is a 5 - reel, 20 - line slot complete with all the makings of a springtime garden! You are trying to unlock the gate to the Secret Garden at which time you will get to enter the Bonus Round. Getting three or more Master Keys unlocks the Gate to the Secret Garden and starts the Explore the Secret Garden Bonus Round. Once inside you must water as many flowers as you can to make the flowers "bloom". You collect the fallen flowers you find along the way that are worth coins, but you must find a key in this round to move on to the next room. If you do not find a key you are returned to the regular game. If you find a key you will go on to the next room to water more flowers and try to find the next key!

The Robin is a Wild Symbol and subsitutes for all other symbols except the Bonus Symbol and the Scatter Symbol. The Secret Gate is the Scatter Symbol. Getting three of these scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will start 20 Free Spins, four scatter symbols will start 30 Free Spins nd five Scatter symbols will start an amazing 50 Free Spins. All wins are doubled during your Free Spins and additional Free Spins may be earned during your free spins!

Complete with some magical sounds in the background that remind you that you are seeking something and Garden Symbols represented by rabbits holding carrots, squirrels holding acorns, little boys and girls, watering cans and other symbols you would find in a "Secret Garden" this Video Slot is sure to take you back to a simpler time in life and remind you that spring can be a magical time of year

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I been getting emails about this all day! Cant wait to try it out!:slotdude

kerry42

Senior Streaker
i played this game on free money was winning for ages till i swaped games the watering plants bit drags but fun game i like this one but like the bug game the best