What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show down time at my flat, or a death match!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Between me and the box of SPRINGS i've been sleeping on to long! I'm not giving in- I'd take bets that my once upon a time mattress is gonna lose!

Grrrrrrr. Time for a simple comfy dreamy mattress. One of these :slotdude would come in handy about now. Tired of fighting this damn thing lol!

And-
Seems like every one I know has a birthday next month, I swear :luck GG22

XoX

(everyone but Judy and I)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Poor Liz, time for a new mattress. I have the most comfortable bed set that I bought, you just sink into it, and guess who has it, my son, cos the bed won't fit in my room. In fact I have being sleeping on the sofa bed for the last month cos my cat wont let me have any peace, and I actually have been sleeping well on the thing and refuse to go back to my room...lol

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Sorcer! Reading you post, first I thought "Oh STFU!!"

Then I thought about SLEEPING with your son...... :laugh

Probably a lot cheaper to get a new bed. OMG- Deja Vu! I was married to an Aussie- been there, done that! :cheers

XoX

P.S. I'M so tired my eyes are burning! And dear Ruthie ( friend and hair-dresser) knocks on the door and come's up between clients. Really more of a Sister to me than a friend!
:cheers