What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the snow and the 6th graders

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I just found out the 6th graders at my daughters school have an incantation to bring snow days! ARRRGGGHHH lol

They wear their pajamas inside out, flush an ice cube down the toilet, run to the freezer open it and standing in the cold air they spin around three times singing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

GG22

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Hehehe, as if there is not enough snow already.. or is there?

GG22

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
LMAO thats cute Labell!!

They have closed all NY public schools for tomorrow. The storm has not even started yet and this is the first time in years and years that they closed the school the day before!! Guess this will be a very huge Noreaster heading this way tonight!:shucks

tessa35

Lifetime Streaker
Hey CareyG, Wow they closed the schools before the storm even gets there....that kind of scary. Allot of schools are closed here in Ohio. We just got our first dose of snow today from this new storm and it was about 8 inches and more expected tonight and tomorrow, this is on top of the 12 inches we had last weekend. Wow there's no where to put it all. LOL I hear it's moving your way and Philly and Washington DC are expecting about 20 inches so I think by the time it gets to NY it will be pretty bad. Take care and stay warm!!!

:luck

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks Tessa I sure will, you do the same!:)HG

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Ohio here too - and we got the same - lots of people having problems driving - well its the weather but also it was a young punk who had a lead foot on the accelerator.... lol he kept skidding from one curb to the other.... They haven't called off for our schools yet, but our one radio/tv station has a neat email alert system for all school closings.... it's so easy to know at a glance if they're delayed or off.... and she's forbidden to flush any ice cubes lol

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That sounds like fun, having the 6th graders at home to entertain when it's snowing, you can't even shove them outside GG22