What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Sad.... Giggle's777 has passed away!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker
oh wow that is sad my prayers go out to her family and friends. thank you for posting.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for posting about giggles NYgirl39, my prayers go to her family and friends, she only posted recently about the reopening of her board

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I cannot believe this. Wow I am in shock and so sad about this. Giggles and I go back a really long time. She was one of my first friends here in the industry back when we worked on ezboard together, she was one of my moderators at another forum. We were not close the past few years but would always jump right back into the Yankees/ Red Sox friendly rivalry whenever we did talk.

Giggles was always a very special member here at the Streak and when we first started out she was also a moderator for us as well. Who can forget Giggs and her crazy antics during the Haunted Hotel!! She was known, respected and loved by many. She will always be a special part of the Streak and will be dearly missed! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family at this time.​

Last edited:

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
very sad news, my thoughts and prayers go out to her family
Giggle's will be missed and remembered always

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
So sad Giggles was truly one of a kind! She has been known on the forums for heck over 10 yrs I would take a guess at. Back when we first started out she was a moderator for us then decided to move on to open her own site. Always so happy and carefree and eager to cheer people up.

You will be greatly missed Giggles, Streak Gaming has made a donation to the fund and we also have added a button on the forum for others to do the same if they wish.

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
hello all.. this is her son branden.. i know how much she loved you guys so i just wanted to find all the boards that she was on and say thank you all.. you guys gavce her a chance to live her dream,, she always wanted to be a writer and never got a chance until she found this,,, she was able to be her self and make everyone happy while doing what she loved to do... thank you all for the years you guys added to her life because believe me , waking up every moring knowing she was going to come on here kept her moving, again thank up .. branden

judyb57

Super Moderator
Branden, please accept our condolences for your family. We are all still in shock, your mom was a part of the forums for so many years. Such a tragic loss. :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
hello all.. this is her son branden.. i know how much she loved you guys so i just wanted to find all the boards that she was on and say thank you all.. you guys gavce her a chance to live her dream,, she always wanted to be a writer and never got a chance until she found this,,, she was able to be her self and make everyone happy while doing what she loved to do... thank you all for the years you guys added to her life because believe me , waking up every moring knowing she was going to come on here kept her moving, again thank up .. branden

Thank you so much for coming by Branden. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your mother. She was a very special lady and loved by all of us here at the Streak and the whole gambling community. She will be greatly missed. :)HG

NYgirl39

Junior Streaker
:)HG She will be missed by all!! Bless you and your family Branden!!

Last edited:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
I am dumbstruck! Wow this is so hard to believe. My heart breaks as the tears fall. Giggs was with us for so long. I cant get over this..how can this be?? God has called on another angel to be with him. RIP dear Pat and know we will all miss you and never forget you ever! My heart goes out to the family..I knew her for 8 years and am reeling. GOD! is this real!?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am dumbstruck! Wow this is so hard to believe. My heart breaks as the tears fall. Giggs was with us for so long. I cant get over this..how can this be?? God has called on another angel to be with him. RIP dear Pat and know we will all miss you and never forget you ever! My heart goes out to the family..I knew her for 8 years and am reeling. GOD! is this real!?

I know how you feel Red, I felt the exact same way when I heard. It reminds me of how we all felt when we heard Calizz had passed. They become such a big part of our lives and they are like family. Its shocking especially when its young people, no one saw this coming at all. Sooooo horribly wrong!

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker

I know how you feel Red, I felt the exact same way when I heard. It reminds me of how we all felt when we heard Calizz had passed. They become such a big part of our lives and they are like family. Its shocking especially when its young people, no one saw this coming at all. Sooooo horribly wrong!

I know how both of you feel I have been seeing these same names for over 10 years now online and it really hits hard when they are no longer here. It is Just like losing one of our family members because that is what we have all become is family so its really tough. again my prays are with Pat and the Family.

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with Pats family and friends, she will truly be missed.

Heaven has a new special angel.:)HG

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
My kids and friends use to say, "oh mom those people aren't real", and today I sent them all e-mails telling them my heart is sad, my smile is gone for the day, I feel a heavieness in my chest. To them I say, this is real, Pat was real, and I'm so saddened by her passing. We were coherts in the Haunted House, we laughed, I laughed, these are the memories and thoughts I will take with her passing. This is real, she is real, her death is real, my sadness is real...
Titanic71212 aka Kandace Fish