What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SadMouse

Newbie Streaker
Day-yuuum.... I just got here... gimme a minute or two, JoBill! LOL:party :beer :party

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
I have been in and out today. Having a gin and sours everytime i come in. I am still lucid but i still have hours to go.:party

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
Drunk no I have only had 1 beer all day I swear :angel but gearing up to party hard now that its happy hour:party

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
not drunk but full I fixed a lovely dinner and will have my evening attitude adjustment shortly.........so relaxing here in our new place............:cool:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
make sure you grab yourself a drink while relaxing duckey :streakchips:streakchips:streakchips

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
99 bottles of beer at the streak, 99 bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer at the streak

:party

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOW, don't drink too much yet, you will need to space it out, lol. LONG way to go still. JO, stop laying under that keg tap!:beer

jdguiles

Junior Streaker
Well now Who's takin the drink orders? I surely could use a couple tequilia shooters and a bud light lol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I surely could use a couple tequilia shooters and a bud light

You will need to go to Vixens Bar then for that, thats where all the drink orders are being placed Jd!:cool: