What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry but felt I should post this

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry for posting this but this is not fake and its really being done so you guys really need to be aware of whats going on and what is actually hidden from us as Americans!

From Canadian newspaper

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration.

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?

Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone!

These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.streakgaming.com/forum/ />IMG]London - Beyond Scary[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B]<font size=" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><ST1:pLondon </st1:country-region>[/B][/B][/B][B]<FONT color=#ff0000>[B]<FONT color=#0000a0>[B]<FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=5>will be the first country they take over! [/B][/B][/B]<FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Arial>
<FONT face=Arial><FONT size=5>
<FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Arial>[B]<FONT color=#ff0000>[B]<FONT color=#0000a0><FONT color=#0000a0>[B]<FONT size=5>These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to [/B][/B][B]<FONT color=#0000a0><FONT color=#0000a0>[B]<FONT size=5>someone[/B][/B][B]<FONT color=#0000a0><FONT color=#0000a0>[B]<FONT size=5> by a Canadian Friend who thought [/B][/B][/B]
<FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Arial><FONT color=#ff0000>[B][B]<FONT color=#0000a0>[B]<FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=5>Americans ought to know![/B][/B][/B]<FONT color=#ff0000>

[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited:

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
Those people are crazy... What is this world coming to??? They say the world is going to come to a end 2012, At the rate were going it just might...

retro666

Banned
Yep..those people are crazy(in the pics),as for helping george bush's war on terror...I think the world and hopefully americans know..he has no interest in a war on terror. I mean..there was no reason to invade iraq. And Bin ladin is still around..but..his friends are all richer..country is down the finacial tubes..I guess some people will still vote republican but why I will never understand.

SystEmsuX

Newbie Streaker
As crazy as those protesters are, US foreign policy is also certifiably insane. I won't support the War of Terror. I don't like cliches, but an eye for an eye does leave the world blind.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I personally think the whole world has gone mad!!:arggggg

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
It's very important to keep in mind that these are the EXTREME Muslims, they are the outcast of Muslims and not ALL Muslims feel and act this way. With every religion there are crazy folks that take it too far and that is what these freaks are about.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yep you are absolutely right Vix!! There are some bad apples in every bunch!