What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor~ Heroes vs. Villains

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
anyone watching! woohoo, I been waiting for this
season to start!!

this seasons going to rock!!

ok, who's a fan and what to do think!

GG22

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hmmmm, don't think I have ever watched that. Don't you people watch the Food Network? Maybe it is just me, I love to eat. I never make their recipes but I sure love to watch them, GG22

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hmmmm, don't think I have ever watched that. Don't you people watch the Food Network? Maybe it is just me, I love to eat. I never make their recipes but I sure love to watch them, GG22

I LOVE the food network!! I love to watch Ace of Cakes, they make some amazing cakes!! I also love unwrapped. I have tons of favs actually!!

Sorry Dani, not a Survivor fan......hard to believe I never got interested in that!

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
Okay, I'll admit I am a survivor junkie. Haven't missed a season. Not too sure who I am rooting for yet. Who is your favorite?

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Me, since the first season but, dont spoil the episode that was on last night, im watching it tomorrow. I hope my man rupert wins, Dani im even in prize pool , we play one for fun another for $. This should be a good one. :woohoo

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Nope don't watch survivor but like Judy I love the cooking shows

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
GG22 @ me, dani I thought you were talking Football GG22

I got burnt' out on the food channel. But, I made a few of there dishes, the good ones I still have. When I moved to Australia, My mom got me THE BETTY CROCKER COOK BOOK! turns out its' the best one I've used. How cute is that? Send your 22-23 off to a new life and idventure with a killer cookbook.

I've worked for events Chef "wolfy" PUCK caterd. He's a great guy!! He has class and grace. Treats his people like gold and looks at your face and really listen to you! (big deal for celebs, some of them.

I've made a few dishe's of Emeril. I've been over him for years. To me he's slopy - he must have missed the expression... YOU EAT WITH YOUR EYES FIST! And his resturant in Vegas, and we had money to spend, but he was so over priced and nothing that I cared to eat. I'm a rockin cook! Seriously, so I've picked up useful tips from the channel, foshow!

Ms. Carey...
Sorry Dani, not a Survivor fan......hard to believe I never got interested in that!
you were probably in his um arms and never took notice. :val4

I forgot why I went on the tangent about food t.v etc. etc. Ah it was ms. Judy :bln

XOX

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
ok, I'm kinda hoping Cirie has a good season and wins, I like
her on when she was on before! I like the heros better
the the villains, lol
although boston rob has always been a favorite of mine!

either way is going to be a great season!!

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Ummm hello hugeeeeeeeeeee fan, I have been watching since season 1, ok, lots to chat about, first to win?? haven't picked a favorite yet, I was on board with Rupert, but not so much anymore, I loveeeeeeeeeee Boston Rob, but scenes for next week look scarey what the hell is with the injuries???? Jerry and Coach looks like that would be interesting. I loveeee Stephnie and Tom they are going to make a good team, Russle is going to be voted out fast, this is Old School Survivor they are not going to buy into his chit, that is what stood out with me so far.... LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

Now don't forget Amazing Race on Sunday night, Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother (Jordan won, and they hooked up) will be running in the race....

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Now don't forget Amazing Race on Sunday night, Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother (Jordan won, and they hooked up) will be running in the race....

Seriously?? Oh then I have to watch it!! They actually stood together after the show ended? how cute!GG22

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
OMG yes Carey, i was watching Survivor and a comercial came on for the Amazing Race, just a glimpse and I said to myself, "self", "was that Jeff and Jordan"? I paused Survivor and went to puter to see the racers on the Amazing Race and OMG there they were, now I'm psyched, Survivor, Amazing Race, and American Idol, wahoooo, kids will be eating pizza, mcdonalds, and PBJ' for the next 13 weeks...

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Woohoo thats great then I am watching for sure! I liked Jeff and Jordan! Right now I am totally into The Batcholer, do you watch that?

judyb57

Super Moderator

I only watch cops and cooking GG22

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
ohhhh, i didnt know jeff and jordon were on the amazing race, lol
I love that one too, and big brother!!

I have never seen Batcholer though carey. I never seem to change
the channel off cbs, lol
GG22

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I just realized I am a junkie. I watch them all. lmao While I was reading this I had to take time out and set my dvr to record the race. I forgot it was starting Sunday.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Ok , it looks like my man rupert may be in trouble w his toe broken in 3 places, what a brutal 1st challenge love it. I always bitch how they have gotten away from the real physical stuff. And your prob. right about russell, but he saved last season, 20 seasons and if it wasnt for him i probably would have quit watching. not to crazy about cirie she piggybacks 2 much 4 me.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
ok amazing race it starting here!! woohooo

go jeff and jordon!!
GG22