What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor Week 2

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
First off let's start with ARE THEY FRIGGING KIDDING ME, "STEPHNIE", wow it's looking like the Hereos should have been named "LOOK AT MY EGO, AND WATCH ME MAKE AN ASS OF MYSELF", I don't know what's going on with this team but they had better get it together. (small note love you Steph)

Villions wtg Boston Rob, he is one of my favs, he really pulled threw even with the flu, he is one to watch, and it's funny watching Russle scramble he is like a little school girl his jealosy is shining threw.

I have nothing more to say, accept wow "REALLY GUYS STEPHINIE" UGHHHHHHHHHHH....

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
yeah , titantic i was sick all last week , so just watched the last episode sun. morning. I was suprised, but you know when a team loses twice { they look for scape goat], and what is suprising is how the heroes had split there tribe completely in two except for cirie and candice, in week two. The puzzles are killing them , there way ahead physically & blow it at the end. I think james just went after steph. as a scape goat. it just suprizes me before last week you had 9 people , 4people together , 3 together, and 2 not in an alliance by week 2. tom & colby really need to swing cirie and candice. But i think the heroes will when this week , but the ending didnt look good. What is the deal w 1 challenge for reward & immunity. I want two challenges dam it { 1 for reward & 1 for immunity} Yeah i like boston rob, he's not your typical villain to me he just does what he has to win.

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I'm really rooting for Rob. Did you watch when he was on the Amazing race with Amber? It was so funny she acts just like him. They make a good team.
The heros are making some really bad choices already. Steph was too smart and strong why the hell would they get rid of her. I hate when they start knocking the strong ones off in the begining. I don't feel sorry for them when the end up losing because of it.:hit

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, I was alittle surprised myself with that move!
not sure what they are thinking, lol

guess we will have to wait and see how it goes :)