What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You Streak/Mods

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

snklzona

Junior Streaker
Thank you Streak and all the fantastically devoted mods for the sloto/desert nights tourney...took 9th and won $11.25
and look forward to more of these tournaments...:urbeststreakrockssss:slotdude

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Congrats on the win snklzona and thanks for showing your appreciation for the hard work the girls put in.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Glad you enjoyed it snklzona and congrats on your win! :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats snklzona, we will have tons of exclusive Freerolls for our 10th Anniversary Bash in June!!

:beers

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thank you and congratulations on your win. Love to hear about them!! :hppdnc

snklzona

Junior Streaker
Congrats snklzona, we will have tons of exclusive Freerolls for our 10th Anniversary Bash in June!!

:beers

I can think of nothing better than being bashed in June by the phenomenally wonderful Streak mods...lmao...exclusively...GG22

Edit: Just a quick addendum...all previous and subsequent thanks (as well as plea to be bashed)to mods include but are not limited to the mods/admins/owners...thank you...sorry I'm a bone head and just realized all the different titles...

Last edited:

snklzona

Junior Streaker
LOL, we knew what you meant :thank you

I'm bored...only in 3 poker tourneys total for today so I am trying to pad my posts a bit...gonna catch u soon...lol...but really just looking forward to when I can have something a little tougher and more indicative of my manliness as an avatar...good luck 2 all who are gambling 2day...:penguindance...I just had to find a way to put pengdude in a post...he is the shiznit

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Send a pm to Dani maybe she can get you another avatar?

snklzona

Junior Streaker
Send a pm to Dani maybe she can get you another avatar?

Thank you very much...thought you needed 300 posts...will try thanks for the 411...also I better edit above posts to reflect a new Streak category: Boss Ladies...so quick run down there are mods/admins/boss ladies/owners...if there is a category I have neglected please come forth and be recognized...
Edit: :oopsjust realized that is subcategory of owner....doh

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
too funny snklzona, boss ladies/ owners are both one and the same, lol

if you have an avatar you would like to use, please send it to me and I'll
see what I can do, lol

[email protected]

snklzona

Junior Streaker
Is that with me or at me??? and BTW had a question....what the heck is a spider??????????????????????????

snklzona

Junior Streaker
too funny snklzona, boss ladies/ owners are both one and the same, lol

if you have an avatar you would like to use, please send it to me and I'll
see what I can do, lol

[email protected]

I do aim to not only please but also entertain...lol...will PM you my perspective avatar...thank you in advance for your time and consideration...oops I mean email...ya thats the ticket

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
you are so welcome, and we can all use a little entertaining sometimes :)