What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no justice!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
1 (1 members & 0 guests) that would make me the 1, and it's lonely!

2. The Massachusetts senator has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.
I mean, c'mon! His last name is Kennedy! No men in that family live as long as he has! Must be his pickled liver...

3. The old hotdog bun conspiracy... I'm outta hotdogs now, but I have one bun left that will end up in the bin all moldy. Big flaw there. Must have been a man that thought that one up cause Sara Lee or Dolly Madison wouldn't leave you hangin like that!!

4. I should have been born into money, good looks only get ya so far, and those fade too.

5. A man gets old and looks rugged. We get old and just look it!

6. French fries are fatening. Why couldn't they switch with generic iceberg lettuce???

7. Almost all my close online friends (as well as me) never catch one of those whooping random jackpots. Did I say ALMOST ALL? <sigh>

8. Hmmm?? I'm trying to come up with 10 here.

9. They say the brain is the first to go?? Have you been with an older man? I have- minds as sharp as a tack and I don't wanna watch Jepordy all the time- know what I mean??

10. I can wear a black shirt or blouse and remeber that food goes in my mouth and I'm not totally spaztic... Put on white and all that flies out the window.

There's 10, no specific order, except the part about older men, should be at the top..

Feel free to jump in and add, I'll be here all week folks and please tip the staff, they do such a great job!

:world we are the children... We are the ?? Maybe it is the mind!

Love and light

And--

Thanks for letting me be my wierd self ... :streakchips

XoX

judyb57

Super Moderator
10. I can wear a black shirt or blouse and remeber that food goes in my mouth and I'm not totally spaztic... Put on white and all that flies out the window.

Hahaha, that is SO me! :laugh

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Your too funny Liz!! Thanks for your post I always find them so amusing!!:grinclap

Love #6!! It reminds me of a great email I got today from my cousin....i need to post it, all the ladies will love it!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I was feeling pretty witty this afternoon. :proud When I saw the news about Ted K. I thought- whats wrong with this picture when two of his brothers, who were trying to make a difference were cut down so young!!

So, throw one back to me!!!

I'll go grab my catchers mitt! :proud

Love, Light and random jackpots!!!-- I don't want cavier and I don't drink, so the Champange dreams won't work for me... I need money baby!!!

XoX

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So, throw one back to me!!!

My brain is fried and cant think of one Lizzie!! But I will comtemplate and get back to you ok?!:clap

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
11. Your child doesn't have to go to the bathroom when you leave the house to the grocery store 5 mintues away, you get there and has to poop, theres no TP in that bathroom, and you have 10 rolls at home..