What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$3K VIP 'Freak Out' Freeroll at Purple Lounge Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->$250 Bonus,Daily Freerolls & New Loyalty Rewards<!-- End affiliate Code-->​

$3K VIP 'Freak Out' Freeroll at Purple Lounge Poker

Qualify in October, play Thrusday 3rd Nov, 18:00 BST

Now it really is autumn, and with autumn comes Halloween! Because we take Halloween very seriously, October is ‘Fright Fest' Month here at Purple Lounge... So, stay focused despite all the wicked parties, and work hard this month, and you shall receive your reward soon enough!

This tournament has a potential Prize pool of $3 000! How much you win depends on you! Also – look out for the two $150 bounties! Actually, I am going to be one of them - so, if you knock me out you will get another $150... Unless of course, I freak you all out and win... hmmm... yeah, likely!
Win me!

And, because it's 'Fright Fest' those who knock out a bounty will also win this creepy Blood Bath Shower Gel!! Bring it on!

Let us explain the Prize Structure:

Depending on how much you play and how many VIP points you do in October, you will fall into 1 of 4 tiers:

YOUR VIP TIER YOUR VIP POINTS IN OCTOBER

Super Stars 1000 - 2999

Legendary Elites 3000 - 4999

Gurus 5000 - 9999

Master-Minded Monsters + 10 000

And check here to see is what the different tiers pay

If you qualify for any of the VIP Tiers you will be invited! Remember, the more you play in October, the more you can win!

Good Luck to all our VIP Players!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Dang I really miss Playing at Purple Lounge, they always have the best promotions! crzypnkn