What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$4.1 Million Mega Moolah Jackpot Hit at Blackjack Ballroom!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
LAS VEGAS, August 30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The online slot dubbed 'millionaire maker' has paid out once again. One lucky player has netted an incredible $4,170,128 overnight on popular online slot Mega Moolah Summertime.

In April 2008, Klaus E from Finland hit the Mega Moolah jackpot at Blackjack Ballroom, collecting a cheque for a life-changing $5.5 million! Klaus took advantage of the generous GBPEUR$500 complimentary BlackjackBallroom.com sign up offer to test the waters risk free for one hour, then went on to become an overnight multi-millionaire courtesy of a few spins of the online slot.

Mega Moolah Summertime is the third slot game in the hugely successful Mega Moolah series. All three games are networked to the same progressive jackpot, which is guaranteed never to drop below $1,000,000. Due to the nature of the progressive jackpot, every bet contributes to the total jackpot kitty, meaning that even after a huge payout the jackpot rises quickly again. Indeed, the current Mega Moolah jackpot at BlackjackBallroom.com has already sprung back to an enticing $1.5 million.

Read entire article here.

uxix

Junior Streaker
This is weird because it was actually hit at Spin Palace..:think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That is odd because I was in Canada at a conference when I was told it was hit, let me dig!