What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a prayer for my kids who lost there daddy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

happyharleygir

Newbie Streaker
i am doing better since the oct. suv rollover that killed my husband and left me to raise our babies myself .my broken bones have healed however my heart has not. my babies miss there daddy so much and that hurts me very much.i also send my thoughts and prayers out to all who have posted here. have a blessed day and hang in there

topaz95

Senior Streaker
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please let your children know that daddy is in heaven and they will see him one day again. His spirit will always be with them, and if they close their eyes, they will feel him near.
My heart goes out to you, and you and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers. :angel

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Happy I am so sorry to hear about the awful news. You have to be strong for your babies and just keep letting them know how much there daddy loved them and he will always be in your hearts stay strong and keep the faith I will keep you and your babies in my daily prayers

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a horrible thing for you and your children to have to go through hon. I know how hard it is to be able to grieve completely when you feel that you have to be strong for your kids! Know that it will all be fine in the end and that your children have you and the loving memory of their daddy. The kids will fine and you will also once you have gotten through the grief which will take a lot longer than this hon. God Bless! :eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry for you and your children. There are no words that will help only time will soothe the pain. Remmeber him by thinking and talking about your life with him. Alot of tears but alot of releif as it gets easier the more I did it. The hurt is still and always will be there just not as sharp.
Will be praying for you and your children.. Big Hug Harleygirl

:angel

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
so sorry to hear this happy,my prayers will be with you and your children.here is a special angels hug and kiss for you all.hug's alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry your loss and for your childrens loss. What a horrible tragedy to hit you and your family. It will take a very long time hon and it will be quite painful but one day you will start to feel alive again and you and your children will get through it and be stronger because of it. I recently lost my brother of 40 and he had a wife and children also, his wife is not dealing well and its not getting any better yet..... this happened in November. You must stay strong for yourself and your children sweetie. We are all here if you ever need to talk. I will keep you and your children in my prayers.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss and I too am going through this myself. I am raising 4 kids on my own since May of 06 when my husband died suddenly, nothing I can say will make it better or easier on you believe me but I am there for you anytime you need to talk just send me a pm and I know it is weird talking to strangers BUT it does help to have someone to just listen so please do reach out to anyone here at the Streak you will find we are a big family here and we welcome everyone into the Streak family!

Keep those babies close to you and give them all the love you can and give them a big kiss from me :eek:

paydaypeg

Newbie Streaker
I am sorry to hear this,I know your grief is plenty
but try to remember
WhileThe Body Maybe Sleeping, The Spirit is Soaring.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only
begotten son,That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
Give those babies all your love and keep the faith
by leaning on Jesus,He can get you through anything
if you will let him.
HUGS:angel

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so sorry for your loss...My thoughts are with you and your babies.
Remember, god doesn't give us any more than we can handle and time does help the healing.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Honey I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I too went threw the same thing-if you need to talk just let me know.

hugs

brunett47

Senior Streaker
:eek:im so very sorry to hear this, i ill pray for you and your children, just remember when you feel sad and down jesus is there, we lost our baby brother 3 days ago, i look to jesus, and friends like you, my heart and prayers go to you and your children, god bless and be with you at all time,brunett47:eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I too am sorry to hear about your loss..
I can only imagine what you are going thru

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
I have children and can not imagine what you are going through. I will keep you and your children in my prayers.​

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
oh sweetie, i am sorry to hear this. May God bless you and yours and may he lighten the pain and sorrow you are all feeling. Jesus is with him and loves him and he will always be with you. God bless and your in my thoughts and prayers. :eek: