What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A traditional romanian recipe !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
This is a romanian recipe.We are a proud people when it comes about food , meals,dishes.romanian recipes are very similar to greek dishes !so

700g rice 150g beef 3 carrots 2 onions 5 eggs salt pepper parsley vine leaves tomato paste 200ml sour cream
In a bowl add chopped meat, chopped onions, grated carrots with grated low, washing rice, eggs, tomato paste, chopped green, salt and pepper. Stir until each piece of beef puts together.On each one of vine leaves put about 30 grams .Composition is rolled and the ends are inserted into.Then you put it into a saucepan. Filled the saucepan with water.Place at moderate heat until boiling. Serve with sour cream !!!

the recipe is in romanian: "sarmale"

Attachments

• Sarmale 1.jpg
    Sarmale 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Sarmale2.jpg
    Sarmale2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Sarmale3.jpg
    Sarmale3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Sarmale4.jpg
    Sarmale4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thanks! I love finding out about different recipes from different countries! :cheers

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
5 eggs 1leg suitable salt pepper parsley vine leaves tomato paste 200ml sour cream

ONE LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure I know anyone willing to give that up lmao. No seriously, what does 'one leg suitable' mean?

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
sorry forgot about it, i didn't mean that i will edit my post !hehehehe

judyb57

Super Moderator
This sounds great. It is kind of like an American recipe of Cabbage Rolls.

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
ONE LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure I know anyone willing to give that up lmao. No seriously, what does 'one leg suitable' mean?
sorry about that " o legatura de patrunjel " ( one leg.-it's shortest for the word ) is in romanian it means" one kind of parsley" , i don't find the word right now, but when you go buy some parsley how to say :think

P.S.we don't eat people.if you ever thought of that
very good observation !!!

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
sorry about that " o legatura de patrunjel " ( one leg.-it's shortest for the word ) is in romanian it means" one kind of parsley" , i don't find the word right now, but when you go buy some parsley how to say :think

P.S.we don't eat people.if you ever thought of that
very good observation !!!

LMAO yeah I kinda figured you didn't eat people :ohboy:ohboy:ohboy

So you mean either flat leaf parsley (Italian Parsley) or curly parsley. Thanks hun. I'm gonna give this a try for sure

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
my sister lives in Paris, France and there is a romanian restaurant with traditional dishes when i go to France we come together all of us, relatives ,friends and we like to eat " sarmale " and always with a glass of red wine !!!:hoppy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its so funny how different the recipes are in different countries, the terms for measurements and everything are so different! :ohboy

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
"Foarte bune"means Very good !
i will post some romanian recipes for Easter soon ! especially for Easter !EsEgg

sorcer3ss

Staff member
We had a greek friend who used to make a similar dish, it sounds delicious, what are the vine leaves iustin? I tried to make a dish once with lettuce leaves and the whole thing collapsed on me.