What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Intertops ICC card discontinued.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Received this today.

[It is with sincere regret that I must advise you that the Intertops Cash Card ( ICC) has been discontinued. Please be assured that we have refunded your account with not only the cost of the card but an additional token as well. This is our way of conveying our heartfelt apologies for a situation which is beyond our control.

If you are uncertain of an alternative payment method, please contact our toll free number at 1-866-54- WAGER or 1-866-546 0406 . One our helpful customer service representative will be on hand to assist.

Once again, our apologies and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Desiree

hug

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, it seems unfortunately it was Master Card and online gaming and MC do not mix. :ahhhhh5645

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That is a bit strange cos I use my MC most of the time, unless it is different for Australia

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, MasterCard here is very picky since online gambling is not allowed (well for the payment processors)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I thought this must be the mc I received from Choice Bank today, the day after the 30 was put in my account... I thought the bonus was lovely and typical of the fantastic service at Intertops....

The truly BIG question for me though is this came from a USA address... with Belize address too... so the really big question is... do they accept international wires? and is their receiving bank in the US? that would work wonderfully with wires from QT...