What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol and Big Brother

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
They are both on tonight does everybody watch them watch one am i going to watch and what one should i taped HMMMMM plus had to go get my daughter from highschool softball tryouts so i will miss half oh darn make sure somebody fills me in :harlie:harlie:harlie

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Just got finished with BB9 they had the POV comp tonight, I HATE JAMES, not because he took Sheila off the block or even because he put Matty on the block, but his arrogance is getting on my last nerve, HE HAS GOT TO GO..

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I didnt watch tonights episode yet. I actually like James lol. Matty annoys the heck out of me and I cant stand Natalie, her voice makes me cringe! Alot of them annoy me. :laugh

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I won't tell you what James says you will see his arrogance come out in the yard while he is chatting Cheslia, that was it for me..lolol

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
James and chelsia get on my nerves I actually like Ryan :angel:angel:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I have been rooting for james & Chelsea since the beginning. I still like them. I like Ryan too, I think that wacko guy should win, he cracks me up!!! I always forget his name! His faces make me laugh. lol
I am not too crazy for that many of them this year. Does anyone know if they still plan to do the summer one as usual?

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Read on Yahoo that they are casting the summer one as we speak. At least they are interviewing. So there is going to be a summer one also. Adam cracks me up too. He is oblivious to what is going on and now he is HOH. Ought to be an interesting week.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
No way!!!! Adam got HOH???? hahaha! This should be funny! I didnt watch it yet, Tivo'd it, will watch it tomorrow.

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LOL< to funny that Adam got HOH, he is the most neutral person in the house... My gawd did you see the way Matty was bugging and begging everyone all week started to sound like Shelia saying the same thing over and over lolol..

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Just in case your mama didnt tell ya watching shows like this will make you soft in the head....love duckey:eek:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, our mommy's told us that duckey, lmaooooo

I cant wait to see who adam puts on the block!!

Last edited:

retro666

Banned
Damn work..missed it thursday..so Matty is gone?? And now adam is king of the house? Adam is the dork from jersey right? Nat must have freaked...lol. I like ryan in this game..he was sailing till James was allowed back in...that hurt!!

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
UGHHHHHHHHH, James won POV, he is so gross, ughhhhhh, up will go Josh I know it dam dam dam

kittyclawsny

Newbie Streaker
well amanda over myer the janis joplin sound alike got voted off thought for sure it would hve been kristi lee cook:threadmill

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Adults Only for BB

See Carey this is why Chelsia and James have to go, they were doing this in the Kitchen last night