What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As requested the prayer room is built!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry that you are in so much pain Pixie, will pray for everyone and hope the '2 mums' are doing better.

momsoreos

Junior Streaker
I could use a few prayers. I have been really sick lately, unable to walk outside for more than 5-10mins without
breaking into a huge sweat (totally soaking hair, clothes, etc.), feeling naucious and light-headed or faint. The
kids have had to help me into the house, or off of the ground several times, and very hard to breathe. Sometimes
just standing up and walking the 15 feet from living room to kitchen does the same thing, and living in south GA is
not helping! Ihad a mammogram come back with a lump showing, which was gone in the 2nd mammogrammy white blood
cell count is high, I was referred to a Cardiologist and an OBGYN, as there were cysts found in my ovaries. My 2nd
ultrasound~done this morning, showed a baseball sized cyst on the left and "a little larger than a golf ball sized on
the right". I have missed countless days from work, making it extremely hard to pay bills and buy groceries for my
kids since my husband is wheelchair bound after we had a head on collision in 8/2007. The doctor says I have 3 options:
#1~hormones
#2~surgery to drain the cysts and clean up some of the more severe endomitriosis indicators
#3~total hysterectomy
I will find out on 7/1 which one we will be trying when I get the results back for the biopsy and blood work taken
today to check for cancer.
I am struggling and starting to crumble, could use all the prayers I can get!!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
momsoreos I hope that the doctors make the right decisions for your treatment and will keep you in my prayers, you certainly have had a lot to deal with in the last few years.

momsoreos

Junior Streaker
Yes, I have, but I have always been awesome under stress, this time I am just
struggling.....on a positive note...if I have anything requiring extended time off
of work, and I must say eBay has the most awesome benefits lol, I will at least
be able to draw 80% of my wages with disability ins., which would actually be
more than I am getting right now with having to miss work from being sick!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Well thats a good thing at least momsoreos! I will be praying for you!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
sorry you are going through so much momsoreos, I will keep you in my prayers!

:)HG

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
I need a lot of PRAYER guys!! Well my mom does. You might remember when I first joined the forum my mom had a stint
put in her pancreas, well that didn't work out as great as we thought. So tomorrow she is going in for another surgery, it even has a name the "Whipple Procedure" basically they will be removing part of her pancreas, stomach and small intestine. (they would be removing the gall bladder also but she already had that removed) It's a pretty intense surgery and she will be in the hospital recovering for about a week. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sooo sorry MsMack!! I will keep your mom and your family in my prayer!!

hope the surgery goes well tomorrow!

:)HG

NothingBetter

Newbie Streaker
Prayers up for all those that need some encouragement and strength. Our trials give us the opportunity to show the love of God. When we find our strength and shine through the darkness we become a light for the world.

paydaypeg

Newbie Streaker
Prayers up for all those that need some encouragement and strength. Our trials give us the opportunity to show the love of God. When we find our strength and shine through the darkness we become a light for the world.

My heart is heavy with the passing of JudyB I send prayers of peace and comfort to all those that knew and loved her.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks paydaypeg, our hearts are heavy with sadness right now!
we will be posting in chat once we have all the information for everyone

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you Paydaypeg, we are all in shock and very sad right now. As Dani said, we will be posting soon so the members can give their condolences and prayers.