What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As requested the prayer room is built!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I will keep your mom and family in my prayers MsMack

:)HG

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks so much everyone. You guys are the best. I'll keep ya posted.

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Just wanted to let you all know that my moms surgery went well. She was a little nauseous and in some pain but
other than that she is all good.

Thanks for all your prayers.

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Mom is recovering well. She decides she wants some juice other than what they have at the house. So my Dad drives her over to CVS
she picks out her juice and she falls asleep in the car before they get back home. :laugh

My dad carries her to bed and she still hasn't had any of her new juice. ;-)

1manwmn

Junior Streaker
So glad to hear all the surgeries went well :bravo

And this is a perfect thread/room/thing! :clap PRAYER=POWER

THANK YOU!

1manwmn

Junior Streaker
Please pray for my best friend! She got married yesterday but her father was not there to give her away. He is alive and well but got mad at her about a disagreement she had with one of her children and did not show up to give his daughter away at her first wedding!
She is one of the sweetest people ever and has a heart as big as the world. She got through it and the wedding was absolutely beautiful but her heart is in a lot of pain! I just don't want her to hurt, especially from someone who is supposed to protect her heart!

So though it is not a potentially life threatening situation it is still prayer worthy!

:thank you

1manwmn

Junior Streaker
Please pray for my mother. She was diagnosed 7 months ago and has ovarian cancer and has already lost 2 siblings within a year to breast and colon cancer!
She is someone who has always done everything the natural way, foods...
When we found out we immediately got her started with all natural things that has been proven to kill cancer cells. It helped her a great deal but since she was already at stage 4 when they found it she had to go through chemo too.
Ok so when doing blood work, cancer marker is between 1(low)-34(high). My mother's was at 3600:woooooow
So they mixed up a real aggressive chemo cocktail to go along with her natural regimen. After 4 months her markers were down to 121 :bravo
She was now low enough to have surgery to remove the ovaries. It was a success as the surgeon was able to remove 95% of the cancer which had spread to a few other areas. Her post surgery markers are 58 :bravo

We are definitely moving in the right direction. But she is not cancer free yet and the chemo has given her neuropathy in her lower extremities making it hard for her to walk without falling.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for her to be cancer free and to have full mobility. :thank you:thank you:thank you

1manwmn

Junior Streaker
Please pray for my mother. She was diagnosed 7 months ago and has ovarian cancer and has already lost 2 siblings within a year to breast and colon cancer!
She is someone who has always done everything the natural way, foods...
When we found out we immediately got her started with all natural things that has been proven to kill cancer cells. It helped her a great deal but since she was already at stage 4 when they found it she had to go through chemo too.
Ok so when doing blood work, cancer marker is between 1(low)-34(high). My mother's was at 3600:woooooow
So they mixed up a real aggressive chemo cocktail to go along with her natural regimen. After 4 months her markers were down to 121 :bravo
She was now low enough to have surgery to remove the ovaries. It was a success as the surgeon was able to remove 95% of the cancer which had spread to a few other areas. Her post surgery markers are 58 :bravo

We are definitely moving in the right direction. But she is not cancer free yet and the chemo has given her neuropathy in her lower extremities making it hard for her to walk without falling.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for her to be cancer free and to have full mobility. :thank you:thank you:thank you

Also there are four of us girls and we were all tested for the cancer gene and we are negative! THANK GOD!!!!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry about your Mom 1manwmn. Thank god you and your sisters are negative!! I will keep your mom in my prayers! KS:)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
1manwmn,i will ask for a:angel to help her through and send my prayers for "Cancer" Free for your mom & keep my :crssd blowhearts

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CALLING ON MY STREAK FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!! :help ME PLEASE FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME I HAVE ASKED MAYBE TWICE FOR PRAYERS FOR MYELF, I DONT FEEL GOOD AT ALL I TRULEY NEED A :angel , OR EVEN A :fairyALL I KNOW IS IVE NEVER FELT THIS:sick MYTEMP @ LOWEST SINCE JUNE 7 HAS BEEN 102.00 I AM SO SO :trd OF HAVING TO FIGHT SO HARD TO BE ALIVE THAT I DONT TRULEY HAVE ANY FIGHT LEFT I TOO A HIT FROM DOG 150 POUNDS GOING SOOOO FAST IT KNOCKED ME OUTTA WHEELCHAIR UP IN THE AIR AND LANDED STRAIGHT ON MY HIPBONE AND SKULL RIGHT AFTER YO CANT MAGINE WHATS THATS DONE TO ME ON TOP OF ALL MY OTHER DISEASES !!!!! I WISH I COULD TELL YOU MORE BUT THIS HURTS LIKE HELL TYPING!!!! AND NEED TO SLEEP AGAIN ,PLEASE ASK THE 1 YOU BELOEVE IN TO HELP FROM ABOVE I SAY GOD BUT NOT ALL DO, I JUST NEED HELP OR NOT GOING TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD LONG I CANT!! THANKS STREAK & STREAKERS KS:) KS:)