What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest ever Random Jackpot Hit at Inetbet!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker

The Biggest ever Random Jackpot seen on any of our Real Series Slot games was hit for an incredible $24,597.

The lucky winner of this huge Jackpot was Caritza from Sweden.

Caritza has been a member of iNetBet since December 2008. Here is their story:

June 3rd like on many other days they decided to make a deposit and play some Real Series Slots. They made a couple of small deposits of $2 and $3 but didn't have much luck. So they made a larger deposit of $10 they did pretty well and managed to turn this into around $300 playing a range of slots including The Three Stooges, Incan Goddess, Paydirt and Hidden Riches to name but a few. They logged out and came back to play that evening. Again this was a good session and ended up with a balance of around $600. Much of which came from a nice win on Jackpot Cleopatra's Gold. That was enough for the night so they went off to bed.

In the morning of June 4th they decided to resume playing. They started out playing Paydirt however as the Jackpot was so big, and because it is one of their favourite games, they decided to play Incan Goddess. Hopefully their luck would last and they would make a nice cash out. Well not only did their luck last but it went to the extreme. After just 9 spins at $1 on Incan Goddess they "HIT THE JACKPOT" quite literally. $24,597.63 of Jackpot to be precise.

After we contacted them Caritza was kind enough to share the following via email with us:

"I am very very very ....Happy !!!

I never thought that it would happen to me ..So everybody out there I only say..Keep trying on...next time it could happen to YOU...

And a very big HUG to INetBet.............. I Love you"

Carlitza

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow how awesome is that!!

Ceks you see this?? zippedlips

C

ceks79

I saw this in the iNetBet lobby...finally that Random jackpot went! ..and to SWEDEN!! My country!!

Now I dont need to play that very boring slot anymore! :ohboy

They probably HAD to let it go now after my mails and their last newsletter with so few big winners.......
:(

Well..there we have one winner on a progressive...how about all other 30000 players? Any more winners?
(Egg)

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
They probably HAD to let it go now after my mails and their last newsletter with so few big winners.......

Lmao I wrotte to them complaining quiet a bit to :laugh

C

ceks79

Yeah, its really strange, I havent said anything to them about it and that jackpot have grown since last year...and then I send a mail with some tough questions and only a few days later it goes....

happy3

Last edited:

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Wow, that's awesome!!! Good for them! It's encouraging to know you don't need to deposit alot to win!

C

ceks79

:laugh
LOL, yes it really suck doesnt it, dont you agree Carey? :chainsaw

I won $40 in the $10000 slot tourney at Jackpot Factory(22nd place of 4731 players)..Im gonna play Tomb Raider 2 now...cya!

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
OMG Ceks I seen Sweden and was thinking our very own Swedish dude won! Damn that is a shame :(

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, what a lucky person. I do have to agree though ceks, that is not my favorite game either, lol. I prefer Cleopatras Gold and Rain Dance.