What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broke? Check your INetBet Comp Points

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Money's tight at the holidays - so I was checking my comp points. I had no idea Inetbets comp points were so generous! I had 500 and figured I'd get five dollars - but surprise surprise they were worth 83 dollars! WOW!

Check yours, maybe you'll have enough to win a big jackpot!

good luck all, and Happy Easter!

:happy1streakrocksssshappy2happy6:swing

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ceks79

:ohboy Oh man I wished I didnt know I earned loyalty points while playing there...and I would be rich after labells post!

labell, hope you stike gold with those!!! happy6

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Sorcer3ss I thought theirs were like the others where you need 1000 for 10 dollars..... so I never bothered to cash them.... it was a real forehead slapping moment lolhappy3

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
I'm Happy to hear that someone can do something with their comp points i can't get mines over 50 lol

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
I agree with the rest of you I'm already counting mine when there at 48 I'm anxiously trying to get the 2 more to claim my five bucks,,,,LMBO sheesh one of these days maybe I'll be able to get them past the fifty.....yeah right...LMBO:happy1happy6

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I agree with the rest of you I'm already counting mine when there at 48 I'm anxiously trying to get the 2 more to claim my five bucks,,,,LMBO sheesh one of these days maybe I'll be able to get them past the fifty.....yeah right...LMBO:happy1happy6

I hear ya all except for Ms. "oh I had 1000 pts" :ohboy

I check mine to see if they breed overnight!!!! No luck on that one so far!

XoX

judyb57

Super Moderator
I hear ya all except for Ms. "oh I had 1000 pts" :ohboy

I check mine to see if they breed overnight!!!! No luck on that one so far!

XoX

Hahaha, no kidding you think they would have bred during Easter with all these rabbits around. :ohboy