What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check Vegas Regal Accounts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

C

ceks79

Thanks and I made the playthough and cashed out, but Im gonna reverse and play the $50 without restrictions when there are so long withdrawal time here... If I lose it its ok but if I win more than $1000 I can wait to get it until next week......

sp4

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks for the heads up ladybugred1284. Good Luck to those that get this

sp1sp1sp1

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks and I made the playthough and cashed out, but Im gonna reverse and play the $50 without restrictions when there are so long withdrawal time here... If I lose it its ok but if I win more than $1000 I can wait to get it until next week......

sp4

Long withdrawl time?
Since when?

Whenever I cashout to Neteller from VRC its paid within 36 hours mostly, I never got over 48 hours.
And that includes the 24 hours reversetime, so always within 24 hours after the reversetime has ended.

Not the fastest on the net, but definately not slow and perfectly OK with me.

Thanks for the 50.- VRC, blew it fast this time!

I only got delays when spinning and loads of network errors, which was rather annoying..

sp8

C

ceks79

Well, I waited days last time and then they told me I would get it at the end of next week or something, it was waaay to long anyway...before thay had payed me quite fast but not anymore for some reason..I think thay blamed Rival, dont really remember but I got tireds and played it away...will play this $50 later tonight...

:slot