What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costa Bingo crowns £14,000 winner

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
LONDON, England -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Costa Bingo has caused quite a stir since it emerged into the free online bingo scene in June, and news of this latest big winner will no doubt attract even more attention to the popular free bingo sensation.

One lucky player really did "Jump and Jive" after withdrawing a massive 14,000 pounds (that's right, fourteen thousand pounds!) winnings from their CostaBingo.com account.

Anne S, 29 from Northampton was the lucky winner at Costa. Anne played a series of big jackpot bingo games and a range of instant games to earn her the whopping 14 grand - and what's more, she earned it in just under a week from joining.

"I wasn't really looking to make any money when I registered at CostaBingo.com, as I have never won anything in my life!" Commented Anne after her big win.

"I just wanted to play a few free bingo games and chat with the other players but thanks to Costa Bingo I can now afford to go on holiday this year and I have already started looking for a brand new car."

Anne's favourite instant game is "Sands of Fortune" as this paid out the biggest chunk of her winnings. Every time she logged in at Costa she would play as she waited for the next jackpot game to start. After a number of successful instants sessions she then played as many bingo jackpot games as she could to increase her chances of walking away with some serious cash, and it worked! Fourteen thousand pounds later and it really was "time for fun"!

Costa's Free Bingo games have proved massively popular amongst online bingo players with the site attracting thousands of players in its first few weeks alone all looking to make the most of the free bingo games and large jackpots. Registration at CostaBingo.com is totally free and it takes minutes to open an account and start playing.

Source