What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COVID19 REAL TIME TRACKER- FEELING STRESSED AND AFRAID WE ARE HERE TO LISTEN! POST AWAY FOR COMMUNITY SUPPORT & MEMES TO MAKE US KEEP GOOD HUMOR

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yes. Its going to be really bad for a very long time. I dont see us getting this under control for at least a year!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Predicted the USA will have over 2 mill cases by the time herd immunity kicks in if we do not have a vaccine, which if tested properly will take a yr or more to create.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
It's very scary, hopefully they can get a vaccine asap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My 2 oldest are going to flee LA and come home to the Midwest for a few weeks

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
are they flying or driving? I would be so freaked out at the airport,
I went to walmart today armed with a bleach wipe in each hand, lol

:think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
They will drive.. Yah I have hand sanitizer in my purse and some in my jeep for when I have to go out.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
They will drive.. Yah I have hand sanitizer in my purse and some in my jeep for when I have to go out.
I wont leave the house at all., With 40k infections in my city, i will not leave the house for absolutely any reason!!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
We are not that bad in the Midwest... I try not to go out but at times I need food and they are not really doing a lot of deliveries around here

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah no i cant risk here. Its everywhere around me. I order my groceries through instacart, its a week long waiting list so I have to order in advance.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
it's not too bad her either, but i still only go out when i have to
but that really hasnt changed much, I never leave unless it is necessary, lol

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
An infectious disease doctor who has been treating coronavirus patients told Fox News’s Laura Ingraham Wednesday that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin is a “game changer” in fighting the deadly virus.

Ingraham started off the segment showing the breakdown of Dr. Stephen Smith's 72 patients, which included a mix of those who were prediabetic, diabetic, and had a high Body Mass Index score indicating obesity.
“The more we see this disease, the more we understand that severe rapid COVID disease is in diabetics or prediabetics … we don’t have anyone in our group over 80 that was not diabetic or pre-diabetic that was intubated,” said the founder of the Smith Center for Infectious Diseases and Urban Health. And of the younger patients that had severe disease, he explained they had very high BMIs.
“We haven’t had anyone under 70 who didn’t have a very high BMI, or was pre or diabetic, get seriously ill,” he said. “This is amazing stuff.”
When the two discussed treatment options and the use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, Smith said they are treating everyone with it and it has had incredible results.
“No person who has received five days or more or the [drug] combination has been intubated,” he said. “The chance of that occurring by chance…are .000-something, it’s ridiculously low no matter how you look at it.”