What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear God, I pray for my daughter, please hear my prayer.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

22n17

Newbie Streaker
Dear God;
Ashlee had a real hard day. Her friend died in a crash, she went to his service today. Since Nov. 1st 2007 when she gave birth to baby Roman. Than on the 3rd you took her Two brothers, that were passengers. in a crash. shane 22 n Tyty 17, home with you. Shes only 24,but with a 3yr old at home, a fulltime job...husband and household...
As her Mom I cant imagine. She's been solid. I know going to that funeral today actually gave her a reality jolt.
The trial for the driver, her cousin. Starts in a couple of weeks..... Please be with her now in her sleep, dreams, nightmares.... please comfort her. please if you can spare any angels... now would be great. if not we know you have this grand????plan... be nice to know?
Amen:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG 22n17 thats just horrible what your family has been through. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers hon.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Keeping the family in my thoughts and prayers, really makes you want to never get in a car again.

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear about the tough time your daughter is going thru I will keep her in my prayers

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep your daughter in my prayers as well as you.

God I can't even imagine what you have been threw.

big hugs

judyb57

Super Moderator
How awful for your daughter and also for you hon. Prayers to you both.

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry 22n17 hon, your daughter and you are in my prayers.
God Bless and big hugs!:eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Oh, I can't imagine the pain you all are going through. I will definitely say a prayer for you tonight. :eek:

rbots

Newbie Streaker
Beyond ALL Comprehension -Omnipotent GOD has to be....

Dearest 22n17,

Today is a good day for a prayer. AS my own, I see her eyes,smile, and feel the love she left me from HER Heart.Everytime I see the Blessed, I can feel the hearts of all of those who have had the fortune to know your daughter, and all of the hearts she gave to you and knwing my own little heart is not alone, but with another loved ones, as yours, who watch and protect us.

At this moment at 6:47pm, you are knowing a little bit more of deep love.

Kirk

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
my prayers are with you, your daughter and your family