What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Jokes!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Let's go out laughing!!

You know it's already 8 A.M. Friday in China, has anyone called over there to see if anyone picks up?

Bible on end of the world. Matthew 24:36
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

Missing Bible text???
"Yeh, but somehow the Mayans found out. Soooo....."

I have a cousin, she's not too bright. When she heard the world was ending on 12/21, she made sure to get all of her Christmas shopping in before then.

12/21/12 Mayan calendar ends
12/22/12 New Mayan calendars out of stock at Hallmark stores

Seriously you think God is going to pull the plug 4 DAYS before his Kid's birthday? Cancelling the caterer alone is a nightmare.

:yikes

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yeah, it is the 21st all over the world now, lol. I guess these people will have to go on with reality after all :deer

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its so ridiculous, and its sad that some actually believe this nonsense and I feel bad for the kids cause they are terrified!! My friends daughter came home from school hysterical because all the kids at school said they were all dying tomorrow.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
have any of you ever watched the show doomsday preppers? they build million dollar
bunkers underground and store food, water and weapons to last for months,
its crazy what these people do!!!!

:crazy

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Its so ridiculous, and its sad that some actually believe this nonsense and I feel bad for the kids cause they are terrified!! My friends daughter came home from school hysterical because all the kids at school said they were all dying tomorrow.

Oh no. That is sad. My niece is freaked out too, so I learned to joke about it.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
have any of you ever watched the show doomsday preppers? they build million dollar

I would NOT want to live in their world.

judyb57

Super Moderator
There are always going to be people that claim the world is going to end and they act like they are the authorities on it. I can not believe how gullible people can actually be. I understand being prepared for emergencies, but the rest is unreal.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

I have heard about that show. I remember last year when that preacher Harold Camping claimed that May 21 would be the day of the rapture. He had thousands that followed him, most quit their jobs, gave up their homes and all went to work with him living out of a trailer to go around the world warning people. Obviously it never happened.....lol