What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinks - Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Sonar84

Junior Streaker
Alcohol lol somehow brought me always trouble. whats more fun weed somehow helps me stay out off trouble xd and start having fun and good thing to it cures aswell. I don't know why i said this suddely btw makes me wonder :lolzzs. ohw right weed does that to XD.

judyb57

Super Moderator
SPARKLING FRUIT PUNCH

1 qt. ginger ale
1 qt. club soda
1 qt. orange juice
1 can Hi-C fruit punch
1 c. lemon juice
1 sm. jar maraschino cherries
Orange, lemon and lime slices
Ice

Mix ginger ale, club soda, orange juice, lemon juice and Hi-C fruit punch together. Add ice, cherries and fruit slices. Serve. Makes approximately 1 gallon.

Zabier

Newbie Streaker
SPARKLING FRUIT PUNCH

1 qt. ginger ale
1 qt. club soda
1 qt. orange juice
1 can Hi-C fruit punch
1 c. lemon juice
Ice

Mix ginger ale, club soda, orange juice, lemon juice and Hi-C fruit punch together. Add ice, cherries and fruit slices. Serve. Makes approximately 1 gallon.

That looks like a great cocktail. Will have to try that this weekend. My wife and I only make strawberry daquiris and they blow my socks off.

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
BUSHWACKER

2oz. Coffee Liqueur
1oz. Coconut Rum
1oz. White Creme De Cacao
1oz. Irish Cream
4oz. Coconut Cream

You can also experiment by adding about 1oz. of vodka and/or almond liqueur. Also, you can add around 4oz. of milk or vanilla ice cream, and blend it with ice. Pour some chocolate syrup to decorate the glass, pour, add whipped cream and enjoy. This is SO delicious, it tastes exactly like an Almond Joy candy bar.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
That one sounds great MsMack, I'll add the vodka, lol

:bravo

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Bikini Martini

Ingredients

1 fluid ounce coconut rum

3/4 fluid ounce vodka

1 fluid ounce pineapple juice

1 dash grenadine syrup

Directions

Combine rum, vodka and pineapple juice in a drink shaker. Shake firmly until frothy. Pour in a martini glass, add a touch of grenadine in the middle. Garnish with an orange wheel.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Triple-Layer Pina Coladas

INGREDIENTS

• 3 oz. rum
  • 1 1/2 c. pineapple
  • 3 tsp. agave nectar
  • 3 tbsp. Coconut Cream
  • 3 oz. lime juice
  • 1 c. ice
  • 3 strawberries, chopped
  • 1 peach, chopped
  • Strawberries and coconut flakes (for garnish)
​

DIRECTIONS

• Fill blender with 1/3 of the rum, pineapple, agave nectar, coconut cream, lime juice, and ice. Set aside. Repeat two more times, first adding strawberry, and then peach.
  • Blend mixture and pour into serving glass in layers starting with base mix, then strawberry mix, and lastly peach. Make sure to chill each layer before adding the next.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Bloody-Rimmed Martinis

Ingredients

Red decorating icing writing gel
3/4 cup half-and-half or light cream
1/2 cup coconut-flavored rum
1/4 cup vanilla vodka or vodka
1/4 cup cream of coconut
Ice cubes

Directions
Carefully pipe red gel around the rim of 4 to 6 martini glasses, letting it drip down the sides. Set aside.
In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut. Place ice cubes in a martini shaker. Add coconut mixture. Cover and shake. Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses. Makes 4 to 6 drinks.

mosco

Newbie Streaker
SPARKLING FRUIT PUNCH

1 qt. ginger ale
1 qt. club soda
1 qt. orange juice
1 can Hi-C fruit punch
1 c. lemon juice
Ice

I was advised not to take both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. How good is it to my health if am not taking them?

mosco

Newbie Streaker
BUSHWACKER

2oz. Coffee Liqueur

1oz. Coconut Rum

1oz. White Creme De Cacao

1oz. Irish Cream

4oz. Coconut Cream

You can also experiment by adding about 1oz. of vodka and/or almond liqueur. Also, you can add around 4oz. of milk or vanilla ice cream, and blend it with ice. Pour some chocolate syrup to decorate the glass, pour, add whipped cream and enjoy. This is SO delicious, it tastes exactly like an Almond Joy candy bar.
I will tell my wife to look for all these ingredients and prepare one at least for my family to taste.