What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duckey's makin money and you can too

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Hey gang let me tell you about netwinner.com I've been playing the free games their for about 6 months and I've won 100 dollars so far. You can get prepaid mastercards or use your pts for the contest that they have. Each of my gift cards have been recieved within 10 days of cashing in. When you have no money to deposit this is the place to be start now and save your pts for christmas or for anyother special occassion that a little extra cash would come in handy. Its an easy way to make a little money and requires no skill at all lol.
So go check it out you get 1000 pts to start with when you sign up. Please put duckey in the referal box and verify your email address and many blessing will be laid apon you.............love duckey:eek:

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Duckey...I have played and it is fun. I never knew you could make money till you told me....:woohoo

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Netwinner has now increased the amount of daily spins to 200. More chances to make money....love duckey:cool:

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
New promo at netwinner.....100 free spins to win a louie viton purse......And i sent off for my 75 dollar gift card i earned...current total I've won 150.00 so far playing the free game....so what's stopping you from joining? love duckey:money

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Keep going, Duckey! I only have about 1500 points but it sure is fun to know you'll be getting some free cash. I don't care how long it takes. :money

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Be sure you play both games banko and moneywheel I usally earn one prize each month if you play each day..........keep on spinnin love duckey:eek: