What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For you snowbirds....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

MerrieLS

Junior Streaker
The trees are starting to bloom here, and I am putting bulbs in the ground today, crocus and tulips and lillies. The windows are open, and I may have to turn the air on later today. I might mow the back yard, since it's starting to look a little shaggy already. I do hate the heat here in the summer, and the "no-see-ums" will be flying around soon, but spring is so nice.

All this to do today, and I am schedued for surgery first thing Monday morning, :sowwy (first time ever!) It is my gall bladder, very painful stones . And I have to work tommorow! So...I am doing stuff I like to do today, other than the mowing part. AND I have some prescribed "pain control" if I need it, so I am good to go.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh no Merrie! I started reading your post thinking "WOW, how lucky can you get! Then I read a little more and realized I will keep my snow and not take any of that bad things.

Good luck on your surgery Monday hon. I hear that surgery is not so bad anymore. You will be sooooo glad to be rid of that horrible pain that the surgery will be a blessing. Been there done that!

Do not overdo today though. The lawn will wait hon. Enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. :eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
I wish it was spring here snowing again today yuk!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear about your gallbladder but believe me dear its not that bad I had mine out in October I was home the same day its a miracle what they can do nowadays :cool::cool::cool:

MerrieLS

Junior Streaker
Thanks for the words of encourgement guys....I am a big baby when it comes to medical stuff. And it doesn't help to watch those surgery and ER shows they have on Discovery Health channel either! I hadn't been to the doctor in 12 years, and other than the gall bladder every thing is fine, so I guess I am lucky as far as health goes.
ANd I do plan on enjoying the spring weather today. I love snow and wish we had some at least every now and then. I have to drive 4 hours to NC mountains to see any!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Good luck with the surgery Merrie and please come let us know how you are doing.:eek:

MerrieLS

Junior Streaker
Looks like I'm still kickin'. A bit of pain, but plenty of meds for that.
I have lots of email to check though...funny how much it can pile up in just a few days!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Glad to see you are doing good Merrie!! And yes the emails can certainly pile up!!:cool: