What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GET YOUR SHARE OF $1000 FREE!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
ARE YOU PLAYING IN THE STREAK GAMING EXCLUSIVE 2nd - $1000 FREE SLOT TOURNEY??? IF NOT, WHY? IF IT IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT ALL JACKPOTS, CLICK THE BANNER BELOW AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW! THEN YOU TOO CAN GET IN ON THIS GREAT FREE SLOT TOURNEY EXCLUSIVE TO STREAK GAMING!

Seaman63

Senior Streaker
I really would love to play it...but unfortunatly I don´t see it at the tournaments.

C

ceks79

Ive played it and see it, it has reached the max number of players(3000) and ends later today and a new King Of Slots is scheduled to start in 5 days...
:fish

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry guys, this has been posted in the Streak Tourneys room all month!! I just posted it here in case some didn't see it! I didn't realize it was full already. Be sure and check out that Tournament room everyone! There is all sorts of things going on! Also the Bingo, Poker and Skill Gaming Room. You don't want to miss out on everything do you? Check out ALL the rooms!! :eek: