What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goodmorning streakers and happy tgif to all

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
goodmorning streakers,wishing everyone a terrific tgif,filled with sunshine,lots of luck,and plenty of happiness for you all.today i am making deep fried jumbo shrimp,breaded clams,deep fried onion bloosum,curley fries,cole slaw,dessert is oreo cookies,cold milk,ice cream,and pudding.god bless you all now get out there and win win win a big jackpot.hug's alea

topaz95

Senior Streaker
Happy Friday Streakers! May your day be filled with good luck in all that you do! Have a good one :cool:

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
I explained to my honey about you always saying goodmorning and then whats for dinner I always check to see what your cookin....he said set another plate and we would be over later cause it all sounds good...........love duckey:eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
goodmorning topaz and duckey.duckey you and your honey sure can come on over,miss carey and miss judyb will be coming over too.maybe you can hitch a ride with them lol.hug's alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
deep fried onion bloosum

I LOVE those!!!!! I get them all the time at Bolder Creek and Outback Steakhouse. Wish I knew how to make them myself.

judyb57

Super Moderator
You don't have to know how to make them Carey. We are going to Aleas and SHE knows how to make them!!!! Good morning everyone!!! IT IS FRIDAY!!!!! :woohoo

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Good Day Everyone! It's the weekend, thank goodness! Hope you all win big today!

:clap

cola57

Senior Streaker
good Morning! Its Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! yipee. Hope everyone has a greaat weekend! Hubby is taking me to the outback to try those goodies!! I cried and cried till he agreed. LOL Not really, but i did have to twist his arm.

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Carey you know they sell kits at lots of stores that have everything you need to make blooming onions apparently they arent that hard to make just messy.............love duckey:cool:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I used to see those blossom thingies alot a few years back but cant seem to find them now. Maybe I will try ebay, lol, they have everything on there!! LOL