What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotels With Bedbugs In Vegas 2023

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
SOURCE

These 7 Las Vegas resorts had bedbugs over the last 18 months
Seven Las Vegas Strip hotels popular among tourists and entertainment seekers have attracted some unwelcome pests over the past year and-a-half: bedbugs.

That's according to a Southern Nevada Health District complaint first obtained by local news outlet KLAS.

The hotels include Circus Circus, Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood, Palazzo, Tropicana, MGM Grand, and Sahara, records obtained by CBS MoneyWatch indicate.

A guest at Caesars Palace alleges they were bitten by bedbugs in January. The room was taken out of service while the five-star hotel's housekeeping team investigated the incident. Bedbugs were found and the room was treated, according to the complaint.

Caesars Palace did not immediately respond to CBS MoneyWatch's request for comment.

MollyLyons

Newbie Streaker
Bedbugs can be a nightmare. It's essential to keep an eye on hotel reviews and ratings to avoid such situations. Speaking of hotels, I'm quite passionate about traveling and discovering great places to stay. During my recent trip to the Netherlands, I stumbled upon what I'd confidently call the best hotel Amsterdam. The ambiance was charming, and the staff was incredibly welcoming. Plus, its location was perfect for exploring the beautiful city. It's those kinds of experiences that make traveling so special. So, when it comes to choosing accommodations, I've learned that thorough research can make a world of difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
No outside affiliate links, please. I have removed the link and this serves as a 1st warning