What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just want to post some thanks and gratatude!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
PIXIEW!! - How thoughtful and kind you are! As I was typing that, my Mom called me to help adjust her cast, poor baby!!! I told her the Streak prayers are still flowing and I'd show her tomorrow.

Love to all, Liz
XoX

:hug

LIZZ PLEASE HAVE HOPE IN TOMORROW, HAVE FAITH IN THE EVERLASTING-MIRACLES DO HAPPEN !! I REALLY BELIEVE IF WE KEEP OUR FAITH AND COURAGE AT EVEN THE ROUGHEST TIMES THAT GOD WILL PULL US THROUGH. FOR YOU LIZZ AND MARLENE AND FAMILY: MAY GODS LIGHT FIND THE WAY INTO MARLENES HOSPITAL ROOM AND LIGHT THE WAY TO A FULL RECOVERY -- GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
blowhearts THANK YOU LIZZ THEY ARE JUST A FEW WORDS I LIVE BY MYSELF I TRULEY HAVE HAD A MIRACLE OR 2 WITH MY HEALTH THIS YEAR AND AM A FIRM BELIEVER IT CAME FROM ABOVE JUST AS I FEEL YOURS WILL AND ANYONE ELSE THAT JUST STEPS BACK AND TAKES THE TIME TO :hug"BELIEVE "

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
As my cousin, Father Charlie Urnick (in Las Vegas) would say, "Live, Laugh, and Love!"