What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need prayers too

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
We just found out that my uncle has colon cancer that has spread into his liver. Doctors say he's probably had this for 5-7yrs and is suprised that he is only showing symptoms now. He has also stated, that a very small percentage of people will survive this. My uncle is only 53yrs.old. He and my Aunt are the most generous, kind loving people out there. I don't understand why bad things always seem to happen to good people. Please, if you could just say one small prayer to the big guy upstairs, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you streakers:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
bad things always seem to happen to good people

Unfortunately that is the damn truth!! cancer is a bastard! I will definately keep your uncle in my prayers!

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Extra prayers being said. Cancer is a nasty thing, but never give up hope.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am so sorry hon. Your uncle will be in my prayers. Cancer has taken so many GOOD people, but many have beat the odds and survived so do not give up hope dear!:eek:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep your Uncle in my prayers-as Judy said some good people do beat it.

But it is an ugly disease to have.

Hugs

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Lucky so sorry to hear the bad news I will keep praying for your whole family

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. It means so much to me and my family. :eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
lucky,i was very sad to hear this.i will say a prayer for your uncle and you and your family.keep the faith up sweetie they have so many new cures coming out everyday.god bless you all and wishing your uncle the very best.hug's alea

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
So sorry to hear this sad news, I am saying prayers for him dear:eek:

topaz95

Senior Streaker
Thinking of you and your family lucky639. Hang in there and keep your chin up

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
will keep you and your family in my prayers..........duckey:angel

paydaypeg

Newbie Streaker
Your Uncle is in my prayers
Remember all things are possible with God.
Keep the faith.

brunett47

Senior Streaker
:angelthe angles and jesus are with you and family and your uncle, good bless and protect you all:eek:brunett47 im praying

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry to hear this. Its so sad the didn't catch it sooner. You and yours are in my prayers. I am 3yrs out in may from having 1/2 my rt lung removed and chemo and radiation but waiting on results from biopsy. Doc saw something and took some pieces. Anyway I think everyone should have a P.E,T scan starting at 30 or 40 sooner if famaly history is there. I was 50 when they did me and that was almost to late. The problem is it cost over $3000.00 for the scan and theres only a handful here and there in seattle which is a 6 hr round trip. Prayers are happening............

:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I think everyone should have a P.E,T scan starting at 30 or 40 sooner if famaly history is there

I completely agree!!! The pet scan was the ONLY test that finally found my brothers cancer, it was stage 4 and too late but had they done it sooner....well who knows.. Its ridiculously priced!!!