What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need prayers too

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Just an update. Well, the doctor's have removed his colon and he has gone from bad to worse. We are all aware that his cancer is terminal and we were all hoping for a few more months but the way things are going...we may not even get that. I just wanted to say thank you to all the streakers and staff here for showing your love and support and for saying your prayers. Maybe the prayers are working in a different way... I love you all and I so appreciate the way we all bond here. Thanks

:eek::eek::eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
were all hoping for a few more months but the way things are going...we may not even get that.

I am so sorry to hear that lucky. That damn disease takes so many people,, young and old every day, makes me sick!!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family dear and if you need a shoulder, we are all here for you!

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Your uncle is in my prayers...may his days pass without pain and remain as long as he possibly can. May God bless you and your family at this time, hun.

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks again to everyone!!! For some of our prayers have been answered...

The surgery turned out to be a success afterall and I'm pretty sure that the doctor who told him that he had 1% chance of surviving the surgery (which odds were increased to 5% while he was trying to convince my aunt and uncle that death was imminent anyways and he tried to convince him not to have the surgery!!) and only a 50/50 chance of leaving the hospital, must have been a weather man in a previous life. LMFAO! :woohoo I am so excited to tell you all, that he is now home with his wife, out of the hospital to live out what time he has left with family and friends and just for the simple fact of being at home, that maybe there's still a chance he could live longer. I can't say thanks enough to all my family and friends here at the streak!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh thats wonderful news Lucky!! Seeeee miracles can sometimes happen!!:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes Lucky that is WONDERFUL news!! I can only imagine how happy your aunt must feel (and of course your uncle, lol) :eek: