What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inet bet managers bonus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I got one yesterday. But I think you are right Duckey...

about the way they figure it out, deposits- yes, but also how much you play through.

Not bagging on Inet. But since Neteller left all us US players out in the cold, I don't cash out like I used to. Years ago- I NEVER withdrew money. It took yrs. before I surprised a friend- I told him I had never cashed out!

So, John told me- "Liz, even if it's a small amount, take it out and then you can play on thier money"

But now unless it's pretty substanscial- I rarely cashin at all.

Love and Light
XoXoX

kerry42

Senior Streaker
still not had mine and i deposited a few 100 this maybe its late :dizzy

kerry42

Senior Streaker
i found out today off inetbet why i dident get a managers bonus they said because i had a win that dont make sense to me so you have to lose to get it like it would break the inet bank to give me $5 lol okay next time i make sure i lose

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I enjoy Inet although I don't deposit much here at all, maybe $40 a month, and I got the managers bonus, and last month I only deposited $25.. Can't make heads or tales of it... Love them just the same ..