What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackpot Factory?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
not yet, but I usually don't get mine until the month is about over

C

ceks79

Last months mailer was out on the boards around the 10th... For me it could take 4 weeks to get the snail mail but I guess that magic site address http://www.jackpotfactory.com/?????????.php is already online and waiting for us to type in our accounts numbers!

:water :sing

Last edited:

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
Unfortunally I´v heard that Jackpot Factory is not sending out mailers in july..

Hope it is not tru...

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
aren't there usually 2 months that they don't do them?
Maybe July and August

LadyWyoming

Junior Streaker
Check your emails from All Slot for 4 free entrys into the 20,000 weekender tournement i lost the email with the link to go register so if anybody else got the same email please post the link also i got a email from them that just said jump in i went into my AllSlots account and 25.00 poped into my account as a bonus.WooHooWooHoo

<CENTER> </CENTER>

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyWyoming

Junior Streaker
Im not sure i have not deposited there for awhile. I got 75.00 free In June for my Birthday then that 25.00 a couple days ago and have not deposited.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry, I know it sucks! I live in a banned state so I never get much of anything. However, I enjoy spinning so much that I play at my favorites even without any specials, lol.