What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LovinAl here asking for prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Friends, I thought this was a great Idea, and being I am in desprate need of some prayers for one of my daughters I thought I would come and ask all my friends here,,,, I have an 18 yr old daughter who is currently using drugs and going downhill faster than fast, it's breaking my heart, I've been trying to get her in a home to get help but everytime I try she normally flips out and leaves with her boyfriend whom is the person she began using drugs with so please say a prayer for my daughter her name is Ashley,,,,thanks Love always Olga aka LovinAl

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Lovin Al I am so sorry to hear this I will keep praying for Ashley and yourself.
Be patience and just keeping trying to help her. I work for a Methodone clinic so I see people on drugs everyday believe me there is hope. So dont stop fighting for your daughter Ashley to come back to you. Keep the faith and hang in there.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
LovinAl that is just horrible to have to watch this happen to your daughter. Try to be strong and be there for her, she is going to need you even though she may not realize it right now! I will keep her in my prayers.

sharon030161

Junior Streaker
lovinal, i know what you are goin through hun. been there done that with 2 of my three kids. you and ashley are in my prayers. stay strong and don't give up.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
LovinAl..
In most states you can do a commital on her.. all it takes is two signatures..
My prayers are with you.. but coming from a person in recovery.. don't wait until it's too late to do tough love with your daughter.. she may hate you at first but she will thank you in the end..

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
I agree with Itaz, i myself went down that round years ago, and i wish i had a mother who loved me the way LovinAl loves her daughter. You are her best salvation , she just doesn't know it. Be strong, be vigilant, and remember, everything you do, you do it for love.

My prayers are with you.

giggles

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Sweetie-

It's one of the most painful things to experience, I know. My beautiful daughter was doing the same. I HAD to move out when she was 16 and she stayed with her Dad- I became the MONSTER. That was almost 5 yrs. ago, and our relationship is still touch and go.

I found out one of the biggest reasons she didn't come round me was she was loaded. And I'm an addict, and alcoholic as is her Dad. Her father was not parenting her, too busy. In fact he knew she was getting loaded and the past couple yrs. she was a drinking buddy to him... I was "locked" out of her life, my BABY! only child and no one would let me in.. I can't tell you how many tears I cried and how the stress wore. Taz, H00ters, and LisasLuck listened to me almost daily!! They helped me more than they know. Oh, if she came round me, I would have known she was loaded. I haven't had a drink in or pills (to get loaded) in over 8 yrs. I can't say I'm clean, cause I smoke pot, very little, but, I can't lie about my clean time.

She's gonna be 21 in April.. She's still in danger, but not as bad. We're trying to build a relationship, she's a computer wiz and is at least taking a class at Valley Collage!

So, my heart goes out. I will send a prayer, and positive thoughts every day!!

A few yrs. ago, my prayer or wish was if she can't be in my life, please please let her be ok!!!

If you need to talk, I mean it, just let me know.

XOX
Liz

judyb57

Super Moderator
Olga ~ Like everyone else, I will keep Ashley and your whole family in my prayers and thoughts. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I know that your children mean the world to you! Just listen to some of these wise Streakers who have gone through this themselves and just be there for her!

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will say alot of prayers for your daughter.
I went threw what your going threw with my son-he was using needles.
One night I made up my mind that I was going to have him committed-I called 911 and said my son is 5150. For those who don't know that is crazy in Ca.
My son said I hate you as they were going out the door, I said well i love you and that is why I am doing this. I ask the cop where he was being taken to because I wanted to call and talk to the admitting doc.
I called the doc. and told him that he needed to put Scott in the hospital, I said do not let him convince you there is nothing wrong and let him out. So the doc. said he would call as soon as the ambulance got there and he talked to Scott. Well the doc said if he had not talked to me earlier he would of thought that there was nothing wrong with Scott and set him free..lol
For 3 days Scott refused to see me still saying he hated me-but I wouldn't give up. To make along story short-he has been drug free for 15yrs now. He tells everyone that if it wasn't for me he would of died from an over dose. He talks to troubled kids on his days off at work.
Lovinal don't give up and tough love works..
hugs

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I guess we all have our troubles, don't we? The fact that she has someone like you in her life, will help. She won't see it right now, but she will. Don't give up hope. I'll pray for your little girl to give her strength.

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way. I have never had any expierience in this but I know it must be difficult. Hang in there and keep fighting for her even if she hates you now.

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
awwwwwwwwww i am sorry to hear this sweetie.my prayers are with you and her.i will pray god will help her see the way back to you.god bless you and her hug's alea

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
I hope everything works out for your daughter. You and her are in my prayers. It has got to be torture on you hun. Be strong.​

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Just make sure you love her no matter what she does!! Believe it or not I had a period where I was doing stupid shit myself, around 20 I think I was when I did it, just was venting out and hating the way my life was going but I did see that I had 2 very special little girls that needed me to be a Mom to them and get my shit together, and I had to do for myself.

I have my 19 yr old acting up now and I am just letting her do and learn on her own but she knows that I love her and will be there for her all she has to do is come to me.

I will say prayers for your family dear:angel

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
LovinAl will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.........duckey:angel

cola57

Senior Streaker
will certainly be saying a few prayers for you! God Bless and take care of yourself cola57

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
hi al , i'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. she has a very loving parent in you and believe me she may not realise it now but that is what she wll need when she turns that corner. im a recovering user and though it took alot of hearbreak and heart ache , i would not be here if it was not for my mum.
so keep being there for her and that corner will come. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
wow first let me begin by saying thank you all so much ,,so very very much,,, I've always known I had some wonderful friends I could lean on during hard times but this just proved it even more,,, I'm sitting here crying my friends, you've all made me feel so loved and have all given me the greatest advice I could ever have asked for, I so appreciate each and everyone of you taking the time to post a positive thought and prayer for me,,, I'm also a recovery addict, I have been drug free now for just over 10 yrs, sadly Ashley started using meth just over 4-5 yrs ago,,, when her father whom she was so close to was murdered, he was dealing meth and 4 people robbed him and shot him 13 times, after that is when all hell broke loose, she got clean just over a year ago when she got pregant with my first grandbaby but now my grandbaby will be moving in with me and hubby anyday now and in april if she doesn't get her act together we will then be adopting our grandbaby so that she doesn't get adopted out to some unknown family,,,,, I so understand the part of addiction as well, I was also a drug addict for many many years, but by the grace of God and my loving Mom I was able to get clean and remain clean for almost 10 yrs now,,, so I do know my daughter needs me now more than anything,,, I spoke with het today and she came over took a shower, ate some dinner and then left again,,, I begged her to stay but she wouldn't she told me she had things to take care of, I also mentioned the fact of her getting into a drug rehab so that she may gain custody of her daughter back but she told me not to start with her.. I suppose all I can do is continue praying and well I'm gonna see if there is someway someone I can in fact have her commited with my husband's and my signatures,,, not only for her but for her beautiful daughter who is only 6 months and who is just the prettiest lil girl ever.... I promise to keep you all updated on what's going on Okay...Love you all so much...again Thank you all for being the best friends I could ever ask for...Love you all bunches Love Olga aka LovinAl:eek:

topaz95

Senior Streaker
LovinAl, your name speaks for itself. All you really can do is show her love and support. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. Have faith:eek:

Kotsy

Newbie Streaker
wow olga...real tough stuff to go through. Would love to know what state you reside in. I work with teen parents and have seen and heard it all. unfortunately, most of them have to hit rock bottom and learn life as Vix has pointed out. it really does help to hear what others have been through. just that teeney tiny bit of thought could make a world of difference. wishing you the best and be as strong as hell. it could get worse before it gets better.

hugs.........and always realize you are doing what is right. no matter the hurt. it will come back 500%.