What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Mom went back to the hospital

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
She was just there last week, I knew she should have stayed at least one more day for her phenomia.

When I went to her this morning, I could hear her chest 'rattling' and even with oxygen, she wasn't good.

What really scared me was in 9 months when she started to decline, I've never seen her SO disorented!

She was pretty good yesterday and we talked and told each other how much we love each other.

I wanted to let my friends know. I'm at my pad for the night, and I'll be back at the hospital tomorrow, afternoon.

You guys online are as "real" and important to me as friends and love one's I see. I hope you all know that!!! :eek:

Thanks guys, much love,
Liz
XoXoX

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Liz I have been through what you are now going through. don't let her confusion scare you, I know its hard but this is what happens when she is not getting enough oxygen. She will be fine one min and not the next. Hang in there I know you don't really ''know'' me as I am fairly new to the forum but my heart is aching for you and what you have been going through. I will be thinking of her and you. I hope she improves and take care of yourself also.:eek:Sending you a cyber hug.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Snookie- Thank you so very much!!

Hell of a way to become freinds, but I really appreciate your posts and concern!!

I'm glad your a streaker, and posting!!

Thanks again :eek:

XoX
Liz

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I'm sorry to hear that Liz.. I know how close you and your mom are so this has got to be hard

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh damn I am so sorry Your mom is back in the hospital Liz. That poor woman and poor you! Stay strong girl, we are all here for you and I will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers always.:eek:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Liz I am so sorry to hear that you had to take mom back to the hospital, it honestly makes me want to cry.
I will be praying for her and you.
Tell mom that gufus is praying for her then give her a kiss on the cheek for me.
As soon as my phone line gets fixed we will talk on the phone.
I have lost your address so please resend it and the phone number.

Big hugs

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
:eek:Liz!!!

So sorry my dear friend. I am sending hugs and prayers to you and Mom.

:eek::angel:eek::angel:eek::angel​

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
All your posts mean so much, I know they come from the heart!!

I'm getting my act together here (my place) and then going to see her and find out whats going on.

I'm so unimpressed that they released her last week, only to be put thru more of the same now.

Gufus- when I get to where I'm staying- I'll send you a note!

Lots of love for all!

XoXoX

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Stay strong, we're all in this together. That's what friends are for, right? My prayers are with you and your mom.

palmck

Senior Streaker
so sorry to hear about ur mom,liz. prayers are send to you and mom.stay strong. know how that feels.
:eek::angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hang in there Lizzie!!! And keep us updated on your mom please!:eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
so sorry to hear this liz,my prayers are with you and your mom.please give her a big hug and kiss from us to let her know we all care.hug's alea

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
will keep you and your mom in my prayers..................duckey:angel

Last edited by a moderator:

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
i'm so sorry for what your going through liz please take care and i have you in my prayers hun.:eek:

shahnee

Newbie Streaker
Liz, what can I say? You and your mum are remarkable women. You are both strong, fighters and have big hearts.Thinking of you, now and always.
Al my love, thoughts, warm fuzzies and good vibes are heading your way.
Cherie
:angel :eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you all- you are very, very kind!!!

I was so pissed!!!!!!! I called the hospital at 6pm. to see how she was, and if she'd been moved to a proper room. The nurse say's "The Dr. just saw her and she's ready to go home!!!" WTF... Same Dr. I spoke with yesterday. I asked the nurse, could she stay one more night?? "Well, we really don't have a bed for her" I gathered my stuff, cause I was at home for a couple days. The hospital is between my place and hers. The nurse says "bring her portable oxygen" So, I had to come get it, and go back to get her..

This is the first time she's had to use the portable and the Dr. increased her from 2-3.

I made sure my Mom didn't think I was upset WITH HER.. But, WTF?? Releasing an 83 yr. old woman with COPD and Congestive Heart Failure at night??? I'll have a thing or two to say when I speak with her advocate..

Oh, btw- this is the best hospital in the area!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!! :moneystorm

Kind Love- Liz

XoXoX

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Uggggg hospitals make me soooo angry!!! They release people that should not be released, usually its due to the damn insurance companies!:hellno